3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Which girl is your favorite so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Couple of bugs are giving me a headache as a new player-
Not all location names are not properly visible on mouseover (all the location names on porsche street appear behind what I think is the therapist's house; the only location that shows up on Home st. is home, despite 2 other locations looking like they should be interactive.
The first time I used the phone half of the screen disappeared behind the bed.
Just moused over Zoey on a Friday evening, and it says 'Your Bedroom'.
There is no doorway to leave the staff room- you can hit the 'go home' button, but it's not really consistent.

Couple of UI/UX points:
A sandbox really works well with a map and people's locations- keeps it enjoyable rather than randomly clicking around the place trying to find interactions.

Again with the sandbox- (limited) rollback allows exploration with less of a penalty. Sure you can cheese it with saves but hey.

Where on earth do I check characters' stats? If an objective is locked behind a number, as a player I want to be able to see that number.

On the good side, the artwork looks nice.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Couple of bugs are giving me a headache as a new player-
Not all location names are not properly visible on mouseover (all the location names on porsche street appear behind what I think is the therapist's house; the only location that shows up on Home st. is home, despite 2 other locations looking like they should be interactive.
The first time I used the phone half of the screen disappeared behind the bed.
Just moused over Zoey on a Friday evening, and it says 'Your Bedroom'.
There is no doorway to leave the staff room- you can hit the 'go home' button, but it's not really consistent.

Couple of UI/UX points:
A sandbox really works well with a map and people's locations- keeps it enjoyable rather than randomly clicking around the place trying to find interactions.

Again with the sandbox- (limited) rollback allows exploration with less of a penalty. Sure you can cheese it with saves but hey.

Where on earth do I check characters' stats? If an objective is locked behind a number, as a player I want to be able to see that number.

On the good side, the artwork looks nice.
the phone one is included by design , you can press the phone button anytime to hide it.
It's meant to depict real wise that you can keep your phone open even while traveling between rooms , so if it shows up behind bed just hit the phone button again to close it.

We did that since phone screen is relatively small and some people have fast dpi mouses.

Anyway for the other ones , porche street should be fixable in next update thanks for letting us know.

There's alot of locations in the game that are yet locked since quests aren't in the game yet , with time most of the map will be interactable

Map button isn't hard to impliment , it'll just ruin saves and that's the only problem but we're trying.

You can check stats in the characters option the more the heart is filled the more your affection or romance is , giving exact values of it won't work as we have varying degrees such as 1 , 1.5 , 0.5 in segments depending on choices.

Staff room has a return button I think? are you sure you're using the latest build?

As for people's locations I don't think we can add that since that breaks the whole purpose of it , if entire screen is just clogged with icons of characters then that ruins the simplicity of the UI.

But yes the rest of the issues you mentioned will be fixed , thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
overall good game but the quest for kiara got bugged for me so i cant finished it and the Lana quest have no clue where to begun it anyway all the other quest was fun and all quest done other then this two problem I had a great time playing this game looking forward for more

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
overall good game but the quest for kiara got bugged for me so i cant finished it and the Lana quest have no clue where to begun it anyway all the other quest was fun and all quest done other then this two problem I had a great time playing this game looking forward for more
Kiara quest is bugged?

Um what do you mean? We've tested the entire mission and it goes into episode 2.

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
Kiara quest is bugged?

Um what do you mean? We've tested the entire mission and it goes into episode 2.
the quest where you have to check your phone on sunday night after you finish the therapy that one
So i completed the therapy after that when its sunday night i clicked the bed to check on phone it was just there not working and greyed out (I did myself completed this mission when i previously played of ep 1 but this time it bugged out for me I dont know about other thought )

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
the quest where you have to check your phone on sunday night after you finish the therapy that one
So i completed the therapy after that when its sunday night i clicked the bed to check on phone it was just there not working and greyed out (I did myself completed this mission when i previously played of ep 1 but this time it bugged out for me I dont know about other thought )
Yeah that's intentional
It's greyd out because you're not 100 loyalty.

To continue the main story / go back into vn form you need 100 loyalty.

The sandbox is there for its own quests and girls and endings in florida and in story mc moves to several places.

Hope that makes it clear , this is a way for you to test what is mc going through as well.

Which is staying loyal to her memories and promise or giving it up and just creating a new life with the other girls.

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
is it hard to code that after you finish a quest so it would dissapear from the quest log its kinda annoying to search through all quest and see which you havent completed. its just suggestion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
i have done all quest and i have lana's quest left and it says "continue playing main story" so what do i need to do

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i have done all quest and i have lana's quest left and it says "continue playing main story" so what do i need to do
Lana will be a part of the canon story not the sandbox .

Muskaan is the only red heart you can go with in sandbox , for the purple ones you'd have to either go corruption or change them to red hearts instead.

Canon story however can only be continued if you're 100 percent loyal.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Shikharisfree

Hello
I played your game and it's pretty cool in general. I had my fun.
Few scenes were very touching - MC and Kiara.
LIs are also very beautiful.

Here are some bugs/issues that might be useful for you and might help you to improve the game (or maybe not), also maybe some of bugs already has been reported, well, i haven't read thread properly, sorry for that:

1) During 1st part of the game (VN) - it's always Monday-Morning (even in the evening), and when sandbox starts - it's Monday-Morning again, so probably this Monday-Morning should be deleted from the 1st part of the game, it doesn't matter anyway until sandbox starts.

2) Muskaan choices. every time when I act nice (comforting her at 1st option and or cheering her up in her apartment) - MC loses Loyalty points, it doesn't make any sense, at least to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) After finishing texting on the phone with somebody if you push an "arrow" button to get back to contacts you get this:

We can still click on contacts, but we can't scroll down to get to other contacts.

4) Sometimes during messaging with a girl I don't get some text or picture from her, it's like part of message was skipped. Here is example, when Julie asks about the colour of a shirt she should wear:

As you can see - there is no picture on the 2nd screen. I am not sure what triggers this.

5) Game needs some proofreading, maybe I am just picky, but there were weird dialogues sometimes or just dialogues with mistakes.
Here are few examples:

6) Somehow, I got to this stuff room in the Uni even though it's off limits and I stuck there (no Exit - all doors are inactive) good thing there is a "Go Home" button.

7) Scene with drugged Claire looks abrupt if we stop staring at her but after we try to pick glasses, it's like some renders are missing, the next render is her BF returning back, and MC with Clair are already in a middle of conversation which apparently happened in the background, maybe it's supposed to be like this, not sure, but it sure looked very off.

8) Again, maybe I am picky, but In a guest guide not all notes tell us when to do it, there were few cases, but I remember Jane quest (to visit her apartment) - we can do it in the evening, i guess it's logical, but still we play a sandbox, so this guide should make it as easy for player as possible, I am not even mentioning that on map it's not tagged as Jane apartment - just some hotel, so it took me a while to get to this quest.

9) 1st choice with Eugene. We can choose to call her Mom and get affection points, but later in the game MC always calls her by name, what was the point of this choice? If only to get affection point - then it's a bit far fetched considering that MC keep calling her Eugene all the time.

10) There are few quests I couldn't advance with:

I only have 99 loyalty because of Muskaan quests and I have read in a thread that 100 loyalty is needed, so if it's the case, then fine.

Now about sandbox. while UI/UX is cool in general, there are some moments that definitely can be improved:

1) What annoyed me the most.
For example, to get from MC's room to Uni (classroom) - we literally have go through 9 screens!!!

MC room => 1st Floor => Living room => Entrance => Outside => Urban Street => Uni entrance (2x) => Classroom

And we kinda have to visit Uni almost everyday, that's too much.
So, this might be a solution. There should be some button with a map of locations, and after we have discovered location for a 1st time it should be added to this map, so next time we won't have to go through all those arrows again and will just use fast-travel.
Here is an example from another game:

2) After finishing quests with girls we receive text message from them right away, for example after we cooked and had a dinner with Zoey - she texts us right away "wanna binge something?", right after we had a meal. Or after watching the stars with Zoey we promise to spend some time with but we tell her we don't have sport-suit, she says she will take care of it, after that she texts almost right away that she got tracksuit, just when?)))
The same with Jane, Kimiko, Julie...
Anyway, it's only my perspective of course but I think it should take some time after finishing the quest before they text MC, because in some cases it doesn't make any sense and it kinda breaks immersion.

3) Since it's a sandbox I think it would be great if some dialogues were written in more neutral way, I'll try to explain, for example, I decided to visit Rachel restaurant almost right away after promising her, but the dialogue starts with - "you sure took your time to visit me". Or with Muskaan - she scolds MC for not coming to her home, even though literally 1 day only passed since I said I will visit her. Or talk with Zoey, after MC's 1st day at Uni - she asks how his work and they talk about it like he already has been working there for some time, but in my playthrough only 1 day passed.
Anyway, I played a plenty of sandbox games already and It's always cool when dialogues are written in neutral way, it shouldn't be bound to the timeline, this way, in whatever order player plays quests he won't be confused.

Now, a little about LIs and all this corruption/romance paths, I have a few questions as well.

1) Eugene, at some moment if we don't have 10 corruption points, we are locked out of her path, because in order to proceed we have to shower and leave Door open, which we can't do (not enough corruption points), hence we are stuck.
Now the question, does it mean that some LIs are ONLY available on corruption path?
Don't get me wrong, it actually makes sense, cause Eugene, as well as Megan and Deborah, have purple hearts and these 3 girls are claimed, so it will be stealing, which is about corruption I guess.

But, you mentioned that at some moment we will be able to change purple heart with horns into red heart. Will it be the option only for some LIs?

For example I am interested in Zoey solo-romance path (not corruption), but she also has purple heart, does it mean that at some moment i will be locked out of her path because of a lack of corruption points hence I won't be able to turn her into red heart? The same question goes to Jane and Claire.
So far I am interested in Zoey, Clair and Jane - will they be available for romance paths at some moment?

2) Next, how this "choose your path" thing will work.
Is it a kind of a game where you can mess around with all the LIs (optionally) and then at the end you choose with whom you want to end up with?
OR will it be - choose your LI somewhere in a middle of the game and stick to her path during the whole game?

If it's the 1st type where we choose a LI at the end - it's fine.
But of it's the latter - after finishing main route on Zoey romance path, there is no way I will play through all this complex sandbox again to get Jane and Claire routes.
When the game is not a sandbox it's very easy to make a speed run using magic CTRL-skip button and experience different paths but it's not that easy with sandbox.

If it's the case here, even though I hate harems - I will just stick to this corruption-semi-harem route.

3) Also during this shower-corruption route with Eugene - it's her who get corrupted while watching him in the shower, why it is MC who gets corruption points and loses loyalty points for just leaving an open door? He doesn't know that she spies on him, does he? Such mechanics doesn't make sense to me, but it's just me.

4) Also after replaying the game and choosing some corruption points while skipping dialogues I noticed that some dialogues changed - is it because of MC corruption level? OR does it have anything to do with different order of quests?

Anyways good luck with your game and sorry for such a long post:)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i liked the girls not so much the sandbox,.....
the sandbox is a mess,but my big question is ......,is this game a sequel of new begginings in japan?
the characters are the same i think so ,maybe i dont know i stopped with that othergame bcs is boring,if this have same premises will also the same boring stuff?
the only good part was claire and julie ...and the milfs those other girls are not appealing at all...

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i liked the girls not so much the sandbox,.....
the sandbox is a mess,but my big question is ......,is this game a sequel of new begginings in japan?
the characters are the same i think so ,maybe i dont know i stopped with that othergame bcs is boring,if this have same premises will also the same boring stuff?
the only good part was claire and julie ...and the milfs those other girls are not appealing at all...
IT's a prequel.

Secondly , the game's mainstory focuses only on romance and love and stuff so i'd say play the sandbox more if you just want quick sex or simple stories that end up into nsfw ( as you said claire and stuff)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Shikharisfree

Hello
I played your game and it's pretty cool in general. I had my fun.
Few scenes were very touching - MC and Kiara.
LIs are also very beautiful.

Here are some bugs/issues that might be useful for you and might help you to improve the game (or maybe not), also maybe some of bugs already has been reported, well, i haven't read thread properly, sorry for that:

1) During 1st part of the game (VN) - it's always Monday-Morning (even in the evening), and when sandbox starts - it's Monday-Morning again, so probably this Monday-Morning should be deleted from the 1st part of the game, it doesn't matter anyway until sandbox starts.

2) Muskaan choices. every time when I act nice (comforting her at 1st option and or cheering her up in her apartment) - MC loses Loyalty points, it doesn't make any sense, at least to me.

3) After finishing texting on the phone with somebody if you push an "arrow" button to get back to contacts you get this:

We can still click on contacts, but we can't scroll down to get to other contacts.

4) Sometimes during messaging with a girl I don't get some text or picture from her, it's like part of message was skipped. Here is example, when Julie asks about the colour of a shirt she should wear:

As you can see - there is no picture on the 2nd screen. I am not sure what triggers this.

5) Game needs some proofreading, maybe I am just picky, but there were weird dialogues sometimes or just dialogues with mistakes.
Here are few examples:

6) Somehow, I got to this stuff room in the Uni even though it's off limits and I stuck there (no Exit - all doors are inactive) good thing there is a "Go Home" button.

7) Scene with drugged Claire looks abrupt if we stop staring at her but after we try to pick glasses, it's like some renders are missing, the next render is her BF returning back, and MC with Clair are already in a middle of conversation which apparently happened in the background, maybe it's supposed to be like this, not sure, but it sure looked very off.

8) Again, maybe I am picky, but In a guest guide not all notes tell us when to do it, there were few cases, but I remember Jane quest (to visit her apartment) - we can do it in the evening, i guess it's logical, but still we play a sandbox, so this guide should make it as easy for player as possible, I am not even mentioning that on map it's not tagged as Jane apartment - just some hotel, so it took me a while to get to this quest.

9) 1st choice with Eugene. We can choose to call her Mom and get affection points, but later in the game MC always calls her by name, what was the point of this choice? If only to get affection point - then it's a bit far fetched considering that MC keep calling her Eugene all the time.

10) There are few quests I couldn't advance with:

I only have 99 loyalty because of Muskaan quests and I have read in a thread that 100 loyalty is needed, so if it's the case, then fine.

Now about sandbox. while UI/UX is cool in general, there are some moments that definitely can be improved:

1) What annoyed me the most.
For example, to get from MC's room to Uni (classroom) - we literally have go through 9 screens!!!

MC room => 1st Floor => Living room => Entrance => Outside => Urban Street => Uni entrance (2x) => Classroom

And we kinda have to visit Uni almost everyday, that's too much.
So, this might be a solution. There should be some button with a map of locations, and after we have discovered location for a 1st time it should be added to this map, so next time we won't have to go through all those arrows again and will just use fast-travel.
Here is an example from another game:

2) After finishing quests with girls we receive text message from them right away, for example after we cooked and had a dinner with Zoey - she texts us right away "wanna binge something?", right after we had a meal. Or after watching the stars with Zoey we promise to spend some time with but we tell her we don't have sport-suit, she says she will take care of it, after that she texts almost right away that she got tracksuit, just when?)))
The same with Jane, Kimiko, Julie...
Anyway, it's only my perspective of course but I think it should take some time after finishing the quest before they text MC, because in some cases it doesn't make any sense and it kinda breaks immersion.

3) Since it's a sandbox I think it would be great if some dialogues were written in more neutral way, I'll try to explain, for example, I decided to visit Rachel restaurant almost right away after promising her, but the dialogue starts with - "you sure took your time to visit me". Or with Muskaan - she scolds MC for not coming to her home, even though literally 1 day only passed since I said I will visit her. Or talk with Zoey, after MC's 1st day at Uni - she asks how his work and they talk about it like he already has been working there for some time, but in my playthrough only 1 day passed.
Anyway, I played a plenty of sandbox games already and It's always cool when dialogues are written in neutral way, it shouldn't be bound to the timeline, this way, in whatever order player plays quests he won't be confused.

Now, a little about LIs and all this corruption/romance paths, I have a few questions as well.

1) Eugene, at some moment if we don't have 10 corruption points, we are locked out of her path, because in order to proceed we have to shower and leave Door open, which we can't do (not enough corruption points), hence we are stuck.
Now the question, does it mean that some LIs are ONLY available on corruption path?
Don't get me wrong, it actually makes sense, cause Eugene, as well as Megan and Deborah, have purple hearts and these 3 girls are claimed, so it will be stealing, which is about corruption I guess.

But, you mentioned that at some moment we will be able to change purple heart with horns into red heart. Will it be the option only for some LIs?

For example I am interested in Zoey solo-romance path (not corruption), but she also has purple heart, does it mean that at some moment i will be locked out of her path because of a lack of corruption points hence I won't be able to turn her into red heart? The same question goes to Jane and Claire.
So far I am interested in Zoey, Clair and Jane - will they be available for romance paths at some moment?

2) Next, how this "choose your path" thing will work.
Is it a kind of a game where you can mess around with all the LIs (optionally) and then at the end you choose with whom you want to end up with?
OR will it be - choose your LI somewhere in a middle of the game and stick to her path during the whole game?

If it's the 1st type where we choose a LI at the end - it's fine.
But of it's the latter - after finishing main route on Zoey romance path, there is no way I will play through all this complex sandbox again to get Jane and Claire routes.
When the game is not a sandbox it's very easy to make a speed run using magic CTRL-skip button and experience different paths but it's not that easy with sandbox.

If it's the case here, even though I hate harems - I will just stick to this corruption-semi-harem route.

3) Also during this shower-corruption route with Eugene - it's her who get corrupted while watching him in the shower, why it is MC who gets corruption points and loses loyalty points for just leaving an open door? He doesn't know that she spies on him, does he? Such mechanics doesn't make sense to me, but it's just me.

4) Also after replaying the game and choosing some corruption points while skipping dialogues I noticed that some dialogues changed - is it because of MC corruption level? OR does it have anything to do with different order of quests?

Anyways good luck with your game and sorry for such a long post:)

Oh boy alright uh well let me respond accordingly.

1)1) During 1st part of the game (VN) - it's always Monday-Morning (even in the evening), and when sandbox starts - it's Monday-Morning again, so probably this Monday-Morning should be deleted from the 1st part of the game, it doesn't matter anyway until sandbox starts.

Understood , vn part we'll disable day and time.

Muskaan is a romance character, romance character are in a sea saw system as they progressively take you away from loyalty , we can make a exception in this case but girls like muskaan , olivia , lana and etc will reduce your loyalty.

That's intended , it's to keep your phone open if you'd like to but you can press the phone option again anytime to close it entirely.

Didn't have this issue anywhere in my build , are you sure you're not running the game on a different platform or emulated? for me both pictures appeared when they should.

Unless you mean that why did she ask red and black then yeah it's a surprise , he expected just a normal question where as she sends him both tops where she is braless and hence mc is kinda confused on what to answer.

I'll take a look at the script later

That room was supposed to be locked , it seems we must've missed a timing for now thanks for letting me know.

That's intended , it's to imply that nothing happened and they were just talking about studies nothing else , we did that to just clear out that okay since you didn't do the pervert choice no need to then communicate with her at that point.

Where are the confusing times? I thought we did put all the timings to visit and stuff.

It's just slow progression for now , same is the answer for your quest for mc getting corrupted on shower opening.

If you've played till the latest version then it's quite clear he knows something is happening and he'll ask in the next tv watching about it , it's to give the realistic story view even in corruption and then if mc is corrupted and has no loyalty then he can okay it.

As for your UI and stuff changes we'll look into whatever is doable but currently the system is set in a way that it allows you to pick the girl to go for rather than us forcing it upon you.

As to answer your heart question, Yes zoey is one of the girls you can change the heart of and there are three more that you have to figure out while playing.

Corruption girls however are quite clear by their behavior and you'll recognize them quite easily.

Lastly , yes the game's loyalty requirements are very strict because that follow you to the canon ending / story

This is also related to your quest design and answers , so quests of girls like lana and stuff only will progress once you play through the story more further , we want to have that progression where you get sandbox as it is of course but if you play story you get exclusive girls as well in that.

To give you replay value basically in all routes.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Oh boy alright uh well let me respond accordingly.
hahah, you didn't have to, it was just a feedback, which is subjective, so what to do with it - is up to you.

though, thanks for clarifying about all this red/purple heart thing and about Zoey, it's cool that we can turn her into the light side :giggle:
interesting, who are the other 2 girls...
and yeah, some of them are obviously into corruption, like Julie or Bituka for example.

and as for loyalty, if I got it right, if we romance somebody, we lose loyalty points eventually, interesting... and intriguing.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
isn't the one he's supposed to be loyal to, dead? kinda stupid to remain loyal to a dead person.. just my opinion..

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
isn't the one he's supposed to be loyal to, dead? kinda stupid to remain loyal to a dead person.. just my opinion..
That's kinda the whole point , can you stay loyal to the promise you create

Can you accept that love you once had can't be replicated again.

It's the hardest path but also is the story , you'll get plenty of choices and girls along the way.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep.2] [PulseHavenStudios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [487 MB]
- - -

Mac [514 MB]
- - -

--------------------------
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep.2] [PulseHavenStudios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.2 -> Ch.2 Ep.2 [353 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
screenshot0001.png
Alright, so how to trigger Lana event. Completed all the other events and am stuck on this one. Even skipped 3-4 days but didn't help.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
View attachment 3562138
Alright, so how to trigger Lana event. Completed all the other events and am stuck on this one. Even skipped 3-4 days but didn't help.
I didn't play this update but it was not in-game previous version it said to continue main story first which you couldn't do as the update was over you just didn't know it. If you didn't have 100 loyalty your also led to believe you should continue with Kiara quest by answering the phone on sunday. That was also misleading, the quest log would have you believe you should continue but without 100 loyalty you could not. I presumed this would be fixed as many people think these are bugs I did the same and wasted an hour trying to complete impossible quests. Dev does not seem to understand what peoples problem is as you can see a few posts up where he is still giving the same "what do you mean, its not bugged" response to people asking about it.

Reactions: Ancient Devil
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes