3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So all the violet heart girls can be added to the harem. Can the read heart girls too be corrupted and be added in the harem later on?
Not all , corruption girls only.

You have to figure which ones those are , 7 can be in harem so far.

If you have a problem with that , I would suggest to not play the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I gave it a shot, got through the prologue which was actually pretty good and then I hit the sandbox. I lasted about 40 mins in the sandbox and closed the game. Now ill be honest I don't like sandboxes but I can get through them if there fairly straightforward or well designed, unfortunately this one is not that. Its clunky, its got your be at x at x time on x day style events. Most stuff was fairly linear or required you doing one event first which completely undermines the need for sandbox other than to try to drag out player engagement.

Next the lis, pretty good models on all of them and a good variety but its a kind of weird system where some are monogamous love paths and some are corruption paths that the devs have said can be in a harem of 6 girls(only corruption path girls in harem). I find the trying to be realistic with some girls(aka they would never join a harem because of x), to the flip side you can corrupt 6 girls into a harem relationship is kind of a mess to be honest. If your trying to build a "realistic" game then having any harem is nonsense and if your trying to appeal to harem fans I got bad news this it aint it for them. They want the complete power fantasy of having all the girls and more often than not in a romantic relationship too, not corruption. I genuinely think this game has potential but has too many flaws atm to recommend.
Cool thanks for playing and let me know which "romance" happens during harem.

Fantasy even has its limits to stretch , anyway if you feel this is a mess / fake harem feel free to report the tag to admins and they'll remove it.

You don't say " I love you to death" and propose her in front of a sunset then go around doing the same to another girl and having them fuck you all at once , only girls who are sexually attracted would do that to you.

Cool tho , I'll just put it in dev notes so you guys don't have expectations like this to begin with.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I gave it a shot, got through the prologue which was actually pretty good and then I hit the sandbox. I lasted about 40 mins in the sandbox and closed the game. Now ill be honest I don't like sandboxes but I can get through them if there fairly straightforward or well designed, unfortunately this one is not that. Its clunky, its got your be at x at x time on x day style events. Most stuff was fairly linear or required you doing one event first which completely undermines the need for sandbox other than to try to drag out player engagement.

Next the lis, pretty good models on all of them and a good variety but its a kind of weird system where some are monogamous love paths and some are corruption paths that the devs have said can be in a harem of 6 girls(only corruption path girls in harem). I find the trying to be realistic with some girls(aka they would never join a harem because of x), to the flip side you can corrupt 6 girls into a harem relationship is kind of a mess to be honest. If your trying to build a "realistic" game then having any harem is nonsense and if your trying to appeal to harem fans I got bad news this it aint it for them. They want the complete power fantasy of having all the girls and more often than not in a romantic relationship too, not corruption. I genuinely think this game has potential but has too many flaws atm to recommend.
TLDR: I don't like the game because it doesn't follow what i want in the game.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Let me make this clear once and for all.
No liberties will be taken with the canon story.
We have worked hard on the game with multiple writers and the events roadmap.

You are now and always free to give suggestions on improvement on game UI , design , nsfw suggestions but don't expect a change just because you may not like the story or roadmap.

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
All the best scene's locked behind paywall? Claire sex, Eugene sex, what looks like Kiara and Olivia, etc? Can see them all in the images folder 11 or so animations and images to go with the scene's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't quite make it too the end, the log is showing continue story with lana and check the phone on sunday night for kiara(its greyed out seems to require 100 loyalty to be selectable?) nothing seems to trigger anymore I saw 2 scenes with lana previously. Everything else says content done cant and I cant find any more story.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
All the best scene's locked behind paywall? Claire sex, Eugene sex, what looks like Kiara and Olivia, etc? Can see them all in the images folder 11 or so animations and images to go with the scene's.

I didn't quite make it too the end, the log is showing continue story with lana and check the phone on sunday night for kiara(its greyed out seems to require 100 loyalty to be selectable?) nothing seems to trigger anymore I saw 2 scenes with lana previously. Everything else says content done cant and I cant find any more story.

Doing unren on the game will obviously show you the scenes there , but thanks for the reminder we'll remove it from source for future scenes and builds as well.

Besides these are non canon events, they aren't our "best" by any shot , when we'll do sex scenes we get them done by a different animator altogether.

For your second question though content for this version end means no more quest for the girls forward and for continuing the main story you have to do therapy at saturday evening then check phone at sunday night to continue it , which will put you back in the vn only mode like prologue was.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried the game and I have a question.

Does the red heart next to the name of the LIs mean that they have a romantic route and the purple heart with horns and tail means that they have a corruption route? Or does it mean something else?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I have tried the game and I have a question.

Does the red heart next to the name of the LIs mean that they have a romantic route and the purple heart with horns and tail means that they have a corruption route? Or does it mean something else?
So this is more of a niche hidden feature but I suppose I can reveal it , There are 6 straight up corruption girls that don't have redeemable paths or anything but are there for your several events or corrupting yourself further too.

There are girls that you can either corrupt or help to get their life a little bit simpler(both the paths get you sex in the end but one obviously is more on the side of devotion and harder ) , the corruption path is you corrupting them slowly and the help path is you helping them which turns their purple hearts into red ones if you take the correct decisions.

Then there are the red hearts , who will either be a part of the main story exclusively or will be your alternate romance endings down the line.

Now while we have the heart system obvious and clear but for the ones you can convert you gotta figure those out by playing and paying attention to how they are personality wise.

I guess the most non spoiler of this would be Zoey who is one of them , rest hope you can figure out :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
For your second question though content for this version end means no more quest for the girls forward and for continuing the main story you have to do therapy at saturday evening then check phone at sunday night to continue it , which will put you back in the vn only mode like prologue was.
As you can see from my screenie in the post above it shows therapy is done and I cant select check phone on sunday night. URM shows me it requires therapy quest 1 complete and 100 loyalty. The quest is done, I dont have 100 loyalty. If I change my loyalty too 100 with console or so it will unlock and I can check phone and see mc go to meet shelly?. Without messing with the stats its just greyed out. As for Lana I saw a short scene with her checking social media and a second scene with her mom?

The Therapy looked like this too by the way, didn't happen anywhere else just this scene:

screenshot0002.png

If I go back to therapy on Saturday evening it replays this scene that I have already done, afterwards it says "quest not found in the top left". Sunday check phone is still greyed out. By the way if I keep sleeping till saturday evening and replaying this therapy scene I continue to lose 5 loyalty and gain 5 corruption I can replay this until 0 loyalty and 200 corruption.

loyalty.PNG
comp.PNG
screenshot0003.png
In this pic you can see the phone is still greyed out sunday night. I gave up because I couldn't find anyway to progress naturally.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
As you can see from my screenie in the post above it shows therapy is done and I cant select check phone on sunday night. URM shows me it requires therapy quest 1 complete and 100 loyalty. The quest is done, I dont have 100 loyalty. If I change my loyalty too 100 with console or so it will unlock and I can check phone and see mc go to meet shelly?. Without messing with the stats its just greyed out. As for Lana I saw a short scene with her checking social media and a second scene with her mom?

The Therapy looked like this too by the way, didn't happen anywhere else just this scene:

View attachment 3474295

If I go back to therapy on Saturday evening it replays this scene that I have already done, afterwards it says "quest not found in the top left". Sunday check phone is still greyed out. By the way if I keep sleeping till saturday evening and replaying this therapy scene I continue to lose 5 loyalty and gain 5 corruption I can replay this until 0 loyalty and 200 corruption.

View attachment 3474362
View attachment 3474394
View attachment 3474304
In this pic you can see the phone is still greyed out sunday night. I gave up because I couldn't find anyway to progress naturally.
So the therapy is actually due to a variable , this is kinda why we didn't include cheats in the base version regarding this since it can fuck up the main story.

I think you can reset loyalty to 100 but if you've already done the therapy it's not gonna matter much.

We've set up therapy in a way is that if you are corrupted you say sexual stuff if you're not you talk about kiara and your past.

I just tested my build and I can do it if I'm fully loyal ( check phone I mean) , If you got the dialogue of him opening about sexuality then I'm afraid you can't change that unless you harcore change the variable / condition.

So I'd advise a diffrent save altogether if you're going for the main story.

Reactions: Daddy-S

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
So the therapy is actually due to a variable , this is kinda why we didn't include cheats in the base version regarding this since it can fuck up the main story.

I think you can reset loyalty to 100 but if you've already done the therapy it's not gonna matter much.

We've set up therapy in a way is that if you are corrupted you say sexual stuff if you're not you talk about kiara and your past.

I just tested my build and I can do it if I'm fully loyal ( check phone I mean) , If you got the dialogue of him opening about sexuality then I'm afraid you can't change that unless you harcore change the variable / condition.

So I'd advise a diffrent save altogether if you're going for the main story.
So are you saying I cant do the main story without 100 loyalty? and my content is complete without getting ep1 ending even though the log shows I should check phone? I need to go through the story again avoid all girls and this is the only way to get the Kiara quest or lana quest done? or something bugged and need to restart and I can still pursue other girls and get to the ep1 end?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So are you saying I cant do the main story without 100 loyalty? and my content is complete without getting ep1 ending even though the log shows I should check phone? I need to go through the story again avoid all girls and this is the only way to get the Kiara quest or lana quest done? or something bugged and need to restart and I can still pursue other girls and get to the ep1 end?
This is slightly spoiler territory but Episode 1-5 vary on loyalty so For ep 1 you need 100 , ep 2 you need 95 or above and then so on until mc goes to japan.

Also that should not be happening , are you sure you didn't edit the save manually? because content can only end if the variable for it has been met.

Also no, you can still interact with the girls and keep your loyalty but only if you do the right choices.

Corruption girls like : bituka , julie , Claire , eugene , deborah and more in future if we plan things right will make you lose loyalty faster.

It's kind of a motivation for player since story mode doesn't just have romance girls but also exclusive characters such as mc's old college friends , girls and stuff.

So tldr : Yes you need to make sure your loyalty is high , however only if you wish to keep playing main story.

You can keep doing sandbox and have proper endings with any girls as well ( zoey is exception to this since she's at home and you get multiple chances with her)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So this is more of a niche hidden feature but I suppose I can reveal it , There are 6 straight up corruption girls that don't have redeemable paths or anything but are there for your several events or corrupting yourself further too.

There are girls that you can either corrupt or help to get their life a little bit simpler(both the paths get you sex in the end but one obviously is more on the side of devotion and harder ) , the corruption path is you corrupting them slowly and the help path is you helping them which turns their purple hearts into red ones if you take the correct decisions.

Then there are the red hearts , who will either be a part of the main story exclusively or will be your alternate romance endings down the line.

Now while we have the heart system obvious and clear but for the ones you can convert you gotta figure those out by playing and paying attention to how they are personality wise.

I guess the most non spoiler of this would be Zoey who is one of them , rest hope you can figure out :)
Well, I've reached the point where the sandbox begins. The story is interesting, and in general I like the LIs. But the truth is that I'm not going to continue the game since it's impossible for me to choose a single LI.

Mar 30, 2018

Lasted longer than me, the intro had me really interested and hooked then the Sandbox just utterly killed it.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes