• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 30, 2018
I gave it a shot, got through the prologue which was actually pretty good and then I hit the sandbox. I lasted about 40 mins in the sandbox and closed the game. Now ill be honest I don't like sandboxes but I can get through them if there fairly straightforward or well designed, unfortunately this one is not that. Its clunky, its got your be at x at x time on x day style events. Most stuff was fairly linear or required you doing one event first which completely undermines the need for sandbox other than to try to drag out player engagement.

Next the lis, pretty good models on all of them and a good variety but its a kind of weird system where some are monogamous love paths and some are corruption paths that the devs have said can be in a harem of 6 girls(only corruption path girls in harem). I find the trying to be realistic with some girls(aka they would never join a harem because of x), to the flip side you can corrupt 6 girls into a harem relationship is kind of a mess to be honest. If your trying to build a "realistic" game then having any harem is nonsense and if your trying to appeal to harem fans I got bad news this it aint it for them. They want the complete power fantasy of having all the girls and more often than not in a romantic relationship too, not corruption. I genuinely think this game has potential but has too many flaws atm to recommend.
Lasted longer than me, the intro had me really interested and hooked then the Sandbox just utterly killed it.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Man i totally hate when a text box covers around 30% of the screen. Dev crafts renders by taking lot of efforts and time then add a text box that hides the renders, totally wasted. Glad there was an opacity slider. But it's not applied to the name box. There is no need for a separate box for name. It's distracting. White quick menu buttons below are also distracting please add an option to hide it or make it appear only when we hover over that area. Seems like this one got nice story. I love playing story centric games. I wish to play games without unnecessary distraction. Hoping dev will resolve this

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Man i totally hate when a text box covers around 30% of the screen. Dev crafts renders by taking lot of efforts and time then add a text box that hides the renders, totally wasted. Glad there was an opacity slider. But it's not applied to the name box. There is no need for a separate box for name. It's distracting. White quick menu buttons below are also distracting please add an option to hide it or make it appear only when we hover over that area. Seems like this one got nice story. I love playing story centric games. I wish to play games without unnecessary distraction. Hoping dev will resolve this
Will do our best to fix this , hovering system can be included but that might ruin older saves so that is a problem we have to keep in mind while designing or introducing new UI elements.

Thanks for playing.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Do you guys not read tags or something , genuinely curious.
It might shock you but you can never tell just from the tag. Might be a contained area free roam. Might be a door opening simulator in multiple areas like yours. And when it starts as a proper VN you kinda hope it's the former....

Reactions: astabro

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It might shock you but you can never tell just from the tag. Might be a contained area free roam. Might be a door opening simulator in multiple areas like yours. And when it starts as a proper VN you kinda hope it's the former....
That would be point and click , sadly there is no tag for it so confusion of what you mentioned exists on the site.

anyway you can technically just ignore sandbox and play the vn only mode but that would mean you would miss out on the sandbox girls and only be focused on the story mode exclusive ones instead.

As for full on vn mode , we'll need to hire another programmer for that to work on it as our hands are already filled as it is

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
While I like the fact there is a setting for text outline, it is so thin its pretty much pointless.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish this game had a mod where you can adjust the points. i would play more corrupted.I'm afraid to get a game over or make people upset.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
I was keeping a Sepate pure path save for Kiara that is until I get to know about the fact. She is the main protagonist on ongoing game New beginnings in Japan
cause I'm not a fan of female protagonist games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do we need to this game that to know more about Kiara's story ? Seems like many of the characters of DoD is in New beginnings in Japan too including MC of this one. Or dev do you used the same models ?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I was keeping a Sepate pure path save for Kiara that is until I get to know about the fact. She is the main protagonist on ongoing game New beginnings in Japan
cause I'm not a fan of female protagonist games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do we need to this game that to know more about Kiara's story ? Seems like many of the characters of DoD is in New beginnings in Japan too including MC of this one. Or dev do you used the same models ?
You don't need to play that game to know about this.

As for pure save and corrupt yes I'd advice to keep seperate.

As for your review , there is a vn only mode but that will result in story mode girls only and have exclusive stuff to it.

All you need to do to get to it is do the first therapy while being loyal fully and checking phone at sunday night , that should then put you back in vn mode. ( Warning this will skip over alot of sandbox girls)

dod1958

Dec 15, 2022
Installed Chp2 - but when I load a save from Chp1, my corruption points are gone. Do I need to restart the game?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes