3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Alauntum

Oct 15, 2020
My old save before update now can't work, why?
I think I leave this bcz must play from beginning

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
why doesn't the cheat work? if for the patreon version will it be up in f95? ngl the content so far has been dry af
why would the patreon version be on f95.. I mean you can sub and leak it if you want ig.

and our content is slow burn , build up based.
Don't worry ,when it happens you'll have pretty good.

Apr 14, 2022
why would the patreon version be on f95.. I mean you can sub and leak it if you want ig.

and our content is slow burn , build up based.
Don't worry ,when it happens you'll have pretty good.
was just asking if the patreon version will ever be here at some point because that is what most of the devlopers have been doing! best of luck with the game tho but feel vn style will do the game more good with how good visuals and story telling can get ! has potential

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
was just asking if the patreon version will ever be here at some point because that is what most of the devlopers have been doing! best of luck with the game tho but feel vn style will do the game more good with how good visuals and story telling can get ! has potential
Hmm I'll have to ask team regarding that.

and for the vn thing , there is a vn mode in works but it'll take time as it means developing an entirely different playthrough in order.

We have the renders for it but storyboarding is another thing to deal with so yeah.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes