3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

DaveSAlan

May 23, 2019
How the hell do you trigger checking the phone!? 100% loyalty, Therapist showing as no more contact but nothing.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
How the hell do you trigger checking the phone!? 100% loyalty, Therapist showing as no more contact but nothing.
100 percent loyalty and therapy has to be done where you're talking about Kiara , then I believe it is saturday or sunday when you can do that.

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
How do you visit Deborah?? I can't find Deborah's house, I tried on Thursday Afternoon as specified in the quest log.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
How do you visit Jane and Deborah?? I can't find Deborah's house and when I click on Jane's Apartment it tells me "I have no reason to go there right now"!!!! I tried both of them on Thursday Afternoon as specified in the quest log.
Quest log is farely explanatory but I'll tell you anyway.

So you need to first of all make sure you've replied to their text messages properly and by that I mean the option of "Send message " is gone from their chats

Secondly deborah's home gets unlocked pretty fast after replying so I'm not too sure where you might be having problems.

morethanfalse

Nov 4, 2023
Renders are great but UX of the game is shit. Everything is schedule at afternoon. Soo many quests and its difficult to track what time it can be done. You basically cant play this without looking at the guide.

Finding finding the right location is fucking hard. You have to fucking click everything till you got it right. Just label things properly. It too me a while to find deborah's house and kimiko's office and I can still fucking find kimiko's house

Plus adult content is paywalled.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Renders are great but UX of the game is shit. Everything is schedule at afternoon. Soo many quests and its difficult to track what time it can be done. You basically cant play this without looking at the guide.

Finding finding the right location is fucking hard. You have to fucking click everything till you got it right. Just label things properly. It too me a while to find deborah's house and kimiko's office and I can still fucking find kimiko's house

Plus adult content is paywalled.
Correction

Non canon adult content is paywalled.

All the other is free and in game.

Secondly everything is labelled so idk what you really mean.. , If you could perhaps provide me screens of what isn't labelled then that'd help alot more.

Lastly , the guide / quest menu can be pinned and opened both so whichever girl you are going for just pin her and keep the side menu , you don't have to go into the entire guide menu every time to check the next quest.

As for UI feel free to please let us know what we can improve.

BDI

May 23, 2017
How do you find Lana to finish the Loyal therapy and continue the main story?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
How do you find Lana to finish the Loyal therapy and continue the main story?
You have to keep playing the main story and remain loyal till you reach end of episode 2 and then you get to meet lana.

Currently we are still rendering episode 2 as episode 2 is going basically back into the VN form you had as prologue so it's a fully one to one day paced huge scenes.

Good to hear you like the only blonde in the game tho

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm throwing in the towel, lol. I'm playing ch.2 ep 3 and not only is Sunday Night Phone check marked out, but I had loyalty 100 this whole thing. Not only that, but Olivia's loop is still there, this game just feels broken and empty. Good Luck to those who play it, which is a shame since the story is there.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yeah, I'm throwing in the towel, lol. I'm playing ch.2 ep 3 and not only is Sunday Night Phone check marked out, but I had loyalty 100 this whole thing. Not only that, but Olivia's loop is still there, this game just feels broken and empty. Good Luck to those who play it, which is a shame since the story is there.
Are you sure ?

After your comment I decided to check this myself as well

Here is me doing this step by step

After prologue ends , in mc's room.
Screenshot 2024-05-24 143921.png

Going to porche street on evening of saturday

Screenshot 2024-05-24 144012.png

Doing the Loyal Therapy

Screenshot 2024-05-24 144100.png

1716542001933.png

1716542037473.png

Sunday night room of mc after therapy

1716542420681.png

1716542452366.png

1716542508693.png

Could you please give me your save? This might be a very specific variable issue and if so we can quickly fix it.

Sorry again , not sure why some users are having this bug.

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Are you sure ?

After your comment I decided to check this myself as well

Here is me doing this step by step

After prologue ends , in mc's room.
View attachment 3665645

Going to porche street on evening of saturday

View attachment 3665646

Doing the Loyal Therapy

View attachment 3665647

View attachment 3665648

View attachment 3665651

Sunday night room of mc after therapy

View attachment 3665660

View attachment 3665663

View attachment 3665668

Could you please give me your save? This might be a very specific variable issue and if so we can quickly fix it.

Sorry again , not sure why some users are having this bug.
I think so at least, nothing you said didn't sounded wrong. I went Saturday night and there we talked about Kiara, and he talked about their first meeting and what not nothing strange and he just left after that. Then I just skipped time to the night of Sunday and nothing the phone option on the bed was still marked out saying 95 when I still have 100. Also, yes on Olivia too, I tried getting around it by going through the event again which didn't work so I loaded, and I've tried just getting around it with the hub options which will get me back in the room, but ignores that I checked the message, so it didn't work either.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hi, you been playing the first original release of the game? as there were bugs on that version, happened to me as well with the visual novel part where the check phone would not trigger, but, I started a new game and that fixed the bugs but Shikharisfree will help you out big time to get where you need to be in the game

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I think so at least, nothing you said didn't sounded wrong. I went Saturday night and there we talked about Kiara, and he talked about their first meeting and what not nothing strange and he just left after that. Then I just skipped time to the night of Sunday and nothing the phone option on the bed was still marked out saying 95 when I still have 100. Also, yes on Olivia too, I tried getting around it by going through the event again which didn't work so I loaded, and I've tried just getting around it with the hub options which will get me back in the room, but ignores that I checked the message, so it didn't work either.
I'll get back to you on the loyalty thing soon as for olivia I'm not sure as I'm not getting that bug at all even in public build or dev build.

Anyway thanks for the save if this loyalty issue is variable it'll be updated with a patch tho you're not missing much to be fair since we are still rendering the canon day 2 of the story.

I must say damn you got some devotion indeed to play the loyal route despite 12 girls waiting for you lol

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll get back to you on the loyalty thing soon as for olivia I'm not sure as I'm not getting that bug at all even in public build or dev build.

Anyway thanks for the save if this loyalty issue is variable it'll be updated with a patch tho you're not missing much to be fair since we are still rendering the canon day 2 of the story.

I must say damn you got some devotion indeed to play the loyal route despite 12 girls waiting for you lol
Lol, well I'm not so innocent, since I just haven't decided on who I'd want. Jane is nice, but she's a "corrupt" girl so makes me feel like there's no actual romance there long term. I'm invested in what is going to feel like the best for Damien while also being a girl of my taste.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Hi, you been playing the first original release of the game? as there were bugs on that version, happened to me as well with the visual novel part where the check phone would not trigger, but, I started a new game and that fixed the bugs but Shikharisfree will help you out big time to get where you need to be in the game
Oh? I started in Ch2 EP2 not the initial release, I just updated the version about two-three hours ago to Ep3 hoping it may fix Olivia that was said to be fixed in Ep2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes