3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Ok. It would have been nice to know which quest that is related to visualising Kimiko´s home. Or hide the quest related to Kimiko´s home until the other quest is done
It is mentioned in the quest menu..

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
why doesn't the cheat work? if for the patreon version will it be up in f95? ngl the content so far has been dry af
why would the patreon version be on f95.. I mean you can sub and leak it if you want ig.

and our content is slow burn , build up based.
Don't worry ,when it happens you'll have pretty good.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
Apr 14, 2022
why would the patreon version be on f95.. I mean you can sub and leak it if you want ig.

and our content is slow burn , build up based.
Don't worry ,when it happens you'll have pretty good.
was just asking if the patreon version will ever be here at some point because that is what most of the devlopers have been doing! best of luck with the game tho but feel vn style will do the game more good with how good visuals and story telling can get ! has potential

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
was just asking if the patreon version will ever be here at some point because that is what most of the devlopers have been doing! best of luck with the game tho but feel vn style will do the game more good with how good visuals and story telling can get ! has potential
Hmm I'll have to ask team regarding that.

and for the vn thing , there is a vn mode in works but it'll take time as it means developing an entirely different playthrough in order.

We have the renders for it but storyboarding is another thing to deal with so yeah.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys
Help me find games with and without such genres
Genres:Femdom, male protaganist, vaginal sex,
optional Genres: Monster girls, rape.
NO genres:Female protaganist, monster,male domination,futa-protaganist and gay.
The site just ignores some tags for some reason.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
From a one-star review.

Mordikay
TLDR; Don't waste you time.

The models and renders may be okay but that's not even saying much. The gameplay is bad, nothing is interesting, no content and what I'm guessing what most are here for the very very little content there is, is locked behind patreon version of the game which I wouldn't even bother with if I wanted to pay.

Another butt-hurt member that is pissed because some content is paywalled. Using false claims to hurt the game.

There is a lot of content. Renders and models are way better than "okay." It has an interesting story. The gameplay is normal, nothing difficult or bad.

This is a plain and simple attempt to harm the game. You people realize that paywalls were created because of sites like this, so essentially, you can't complain about paywalls. :(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep 4] [PulseHavenStudios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [742 MB]
- - - -

Mac [727 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep 4] [PulseHavenStudios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.2 Ep 3.5 -> Ch.2 Ep 4 [1,27 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: Ch.2 Ep 3.5 -> Ch.2 Ep 4 [124 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes