gwenstacy

Oct 2, 2018
Hii guys I am really struggling to play this game. I keep getting below errors while extracting the game (Sharing a screenshot from 7zip app for your ease) I have tried N number of things but I keep getting the same error. Have tried winrar recovery tool, rar recovery tool 4.0 and whatnot but I always get this error or in win rar it says the file is corrupt. I still tried opening the game and it says the title img1 missing. Please if someone could help me here. Please please. 1706542222464.png

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hii guys I am really struggling to play this game. I keep getting below errors while extracting the game (Sharing a screenshot from 7zip app for your ease) I have tried N number of things but I keep getting the same error. Have tried winrar recovery tool, rar recovery tool 4.0 and whatnot but I always get this error or in win rar it says the file is corrupt. I still tried opening the game and it says the title img1 missing. Please if someone could help me here. Please please.
a) The archive is corrupt. Download again. Use a download software (e.g. JDownloader) when your internet is unstable or slow.
b) Your storage/disk is damaged. Download the archive to a different path an try again.

file from pixeldrain works without any problems.

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
I would love to play the game but i keep getting this error "The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library" whenever i try and start the game any one know a fix to this?

Aug 11, 2018
How do you trigger this event? Noemi always refuses and I don't think there are more events inside the arcade that i can curretly trigger, Is this bugged or am I missing something?
1706650676968.png
1706650837695.png

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
How do you trigger this event? Noemi always refuses and I don't think there are more events inside the arcade that i can curretly trigger, Is this bugged or am I missing something?
I was able to trigger it with my save and not yours but I am not sure why. It's possible that you need to do a few quest lines you haven't started yet. It's not because of the low LST points on your end. I don't speak Russian so it's hard for me to figure what switch does what.

gwenstacy

Oct 2, 2018
a) The archive is corrupt. Download again. Use a download software (e.g. JDownloader) when your internet is unstable or slow.
b) Your storage/disk is damaged. Download the archive to a different path an try again.

file from pixeldrain works without any problems.
Dude thank you so much!! <3

Aug 11, 2018
I was able to trigger it with my save and not yours but I am not sure why. It's possible that you need to do a few quest lines you haven't started yet. It's not because of the low LST points on your end. I don't speak Russian so it's hard for me to figure what switch does what.
Which questlines? I think have completed midea's and I think that's the only one realated to the arcade right? Also I don't know if this is relevant but at some point during the arcade questline i got the message that new events inside and outside of the arcade were available but the only new ones i saw where inside the arcade outside the events stayed the same. And for some reason some of the text during arcade events are in russian but I don't know if that happens to everyone or just me.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Which questlines? I think have completed midea's and I think that's the only one realated to the arcade right? Also I don't know if this is relevant but at some point during the arcade questline i got the message that new events inside and outside of the arcade were available but the only new ones i saw where inside the arcade outside the events stayed the same. And for some reason some of the text during arcade events are in russian but I don't know if that happens to everyone or just me.
Brothel questline, for example. It's not clear (to me) if it triggers something else other than increasing LST points. Do all the other events inside the arcade, if you can, and go to the recollection room to see what you've missed.

And for some reason some of the text during arcade events are in russian but I don't know if that happens to everyone or just me.
This happens to me as well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dilmur [v0.18c] [Shaso]

COMPRESSED:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Sons, I love you brother. I'd still have all your babies. If I could. Watching the Super Bowl right now and I'm halfway to blotto. Cum and get me Sons, abuse me, I am ready for you, babies will be on the way. Before you leave, leave me a coffee in the morning.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
  • Wow
Reactions: Baemz and Eurus

NotABot

Mar 25, 2017
Midea's route is entirely sharing/group sex/prostitution correct? And Star Lord is unavoidable? I haven't played since near the beginning I was curious if you could scheme an OT3 with Agipay, Midea, and Noemi and ignore the other one. Last I knew, the routes didn't interact at all aside for having to progress one to move another along.

Regardless, Noemi is absolutely wonderful.

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
So I'm currently playing the version from the dev site, 0.16. Is there new content added from there to 0.18?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes