KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
at all? Try unlocking said characters first and then try again. I think old saves might be fucked in this matter because I changed a variable.
yeah these characters are unlocked... i was wondering if i needed to start with a fresh game cause i only continued from the last one

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
yeah these characters are unlocked... i was wondering if i needed to start with a fresh game cause i only continued from the last one
Yeah it is that, but don't be too hasty if it's too much trouble, I'll try and fix it so that old versions work... Although it's going to be some absolute spagetti code haha. Also, I finally figured out why the dimension screen is so slow (at least for the space button) its because It's trying to load the video file for the space platform. I might remove the video and just replace it with an image to save load times, but that'll create some problems with the time system. Because I've noticed the load is extremely long on mobile and that's just not sitting right with me, even if its a little cooler to have a video.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah it is that, but don't be too hasty if it's too much trouble, I'll try and fix it so that old versions work... Although it's going to be some absolute spagetti code haha. Also, I finally figured out why the dimension screen is so slow (at least for the space button) its because It's trying to load the video file for the space platform. I might remove the video and just replace it with an image to save load times, but that'll create some problems with the time system. Because I've noticed the load is extremely long on mobile and that's just not sitting right with me, even if its a little cooler to have a video.
I'd suggest just doing a disclaimer saying to start with a new save. game is new enough it's not a huge deal atm less spagetti, less future errors. no one should get upset over lost data when its a few hours game play that can be skipped through in 5 min to catch back up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dimension69-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dussop

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
new update
new bug hunt
so I started with a fresh game this time around and its nice to see the improvements and such.
but this is what I noticed
-occasionally I get a random flash of Alex in the village hut between scene transitions. its only a split second, usually right after I click a destination, doesn't mess with the destination though.
-I decided to use my scroll wheel to go back a slide. when I did this a clock icon shows up in the middle of the screen and doesn't go away, well it goes away if you save and then go back to the title screen and reload the save.
- character bios for 2nd page still don't load with a new save, did this twice just to make sure... went back into the one with the original error and it randomly works again if I sleep a night? really weird one
- possible spoiler was melon's chief meant to not have rabbit ears
-I'm sitting on 2/1 for melon events, I didn't have any repeat events happen.
-and the last and weirdest bug: I somehow was able to open the journal that lets you look at character profiles and still have menu travel options over the top of it. I could not exit out of the journal. I was also able to open a 2nd journal that opened correctly with the travel options not being there... but when i exited from that it went right back to having the journal open under the menu option screen of the game.

also...a comment on being in school and drinking... a lot of countries have different drinking laws. Some don't even have age restrictions. I tried to link an image of Europe's drinking laws but it just wont attach to the post

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
new update
new bug hunt
so I started with a fresh game this time around and its nice to see the improvements and such.
but this is what I noticed
-occasionally I get a random flash of Alex in the village hut between scene transitions. its only a split second, usually right after I click a destination, doesn't mess with the destination though.
-I decided to use my scroll wheel to go back a slide. when I did this a clock icon shows up in the middle of the screen and doesn't go away, well it goes away if you save and then go back to the title screen and reload the save.
- character bios for 2nd page still don't load with a new save, did this twice just to make sure... went back into the one with the original error and it randomly works again if I sleep a night? really weird one
- possible spoiler was melon's chief meant to not have rabbit ears
-I'm sitting on 2/1 for melon events, I didn't have any repeat events happen.
-and the last and weirdest bug: I somehow was able to open the journal that lets you look at character profiles and still have menu travel options over the top of it. I could not exit out of the journal. I was also able to open a 2nd journal that opened correctly with the travel options not being there... but when i exited from that it went right back to having the journal open under the menu option screen of the game.

also...a comment on being in school and drinking... a lot of countries have different drinking laws. Some don't even have age restrictions. I tried to link an image of Europe's drinking laws but it just wont attach to the post
I',m just going to take a screenshot of your whole reply and add it to my todo list lol.
The chief not having bunny ears is on purpose, he's more of a racoon hybrid of a guy.
I knew somewhere I'd mess up with how many events are listed on the character bios, I'll try and figure out why that displays as 2 instead of 1.
I'll try and fix everything else too, I've got a few ideas.

It's honestly really hard for me to keep track and fix all the bugs that keep showing up with all these systems so I can't thank you enough for doing these bug hunts every update.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I replied to the other guy with the answer already I thought, but I don't plan to add minigames inside of sex scenes, or for any HEAVY grinding reasons. I'm trying to adjust shop prices to a good and fair level (for when I add minigames to get money) As I too hate grinding in these types of games.
but will the minigames be skippable?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
but will the minigames be skippable?
For the current one I'm working on, your score will directly be associated with how much money you gain so no. But prices on essential shop items will be so low it won't really be grindy

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I',m just going to take a screenshot of your whole reply and add it to my todo list lol.
The chief not having bunny ears is on purpose, he's more of a racoon hybrid of a guy.
I knew somewhere I'd mess up with how many events are listed on the character bios, I'll try and figure out why that displays as 2 instead of 1.
I'll try and fix everything else too, I've got a few ideas.

It's honestly really hard for me to keep track and fix all the bugs that keep showing up with all these systems so I can't thank you enough for doing these bug hunts every update.
more than welcome, and no rush and I'm not telling you to fix any of them, just letting you and other players be aware of it. better to point these out in the first few updates before it get to the point fixing it means just outright remaking it. I recall a story in the behind the scenes making for a game where a random object got stuck in a wall in an open world game very early in the game process, got caught only near the end stage of the game, and when they tried to delete it, it destroyed the entire physics engine. so they just covered it up so it couldn't be found.

Reactions: Dussop

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

>"She goes to town on your di-"
>"The year is 2093, all of humanity has been wiped out except for a single city holding the last survivors of Eart-"
>"Hey come back soon please, I'll miss you!"

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes