anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
The admins of F95 probably have a lot of update tickets to get through, It'll be on the front page when they have the chance to get to it, im sure!
And the mirrors will thankfully (shoutout to the admins for handling that) come with the promotion to the front page, so no need to worry about that.

That is of course unless i am completely insane and forgot to send them a ticket...
... I'm pretty sure I did...
thanks for saying that you make the tickets, with the malware thing on the side, its good to see that the devs itself are uploading their games on the platform, also, we need more roxy events :), and something that will be really cool, is if there were repeatable events like some in the map, as roxy has her house in the map as a location

Reactions: Dussop

Agent_Sloth

Feb 1, 2023
Just starting the game and wow is there a single girl in this game that isn't just the worst person to the MC? Each one introduced in the opening are different flavors of abusive, at most a friendly line will be said but then countered with more abuse, and since it can't be considered bantering or ribbing if the MC never says anything back, it's just abusive.

Its like the only character that is nice from the get go to the MC is Nate, seriously if all the boys are like him, then maybe add a turn hetero off option if all the girls are going to be this mean lol.

I know I'm over exaggerating, but if you are writing a story and you want the audience to like the characters you can't have their introductions be so messy and negative you need to balance it if you are trying to show them to be layered, otherwise you are going to be wasting so many chapters in the future to try and undo the that first impression, and a big step is how the MC reacts to them.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
How prevelent are the traps? I don't wanna download a whole game with only like 1-2 min of a trap in the whole game. Can you someone explain to me how many traps here are, and how many LI there are? 1? 2?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
How prevelent are the traps? I don't wanna download a whole game with only like 1-2 min of a trap in the whole game. Can you someone explain to me how many traps here are, and how many LI there are? 1? 2?
There is only 1, and they weren't a main character until a recent update.

failf1sh

Jul 22, 2018
Any reason why the last couple android updates aren't working now? Seems to be stuck the initial loading screen with the hour glass in the bottom right.
This game used to work, im using a pixel 7a.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
There is only 1, and they weren't a main character until a recent update.
There's two traps currently in the game, Nate has an almost complete character arc, with a bunch of scenes, and Clint has one h-scene so far

Just starting the game and wow is there a single girl in this game that isn't just the worst person to the MC? Each one introduced in the opening are different flavors of abusive, at most a friendly line will be said but then countered with more abuse, and since it can't be considered bantering or ribbing if the MC never says anything back, it's just abusive.

Its like the only character that is nice from the get go to the MC is Nate, seriously if all the boys are like him, then maybe add a turn hetero off option if all the girls are going to be this mean lol.

I know I'm over exaggerating, but if you are writing a story and you want the audience to like the characters you can't have their introductions be so messy and negative you need to balance it if you are trying to show them to be layered, otherwise you are going to be wasting so many chapters in the future to try and undo the that first impression, and a big step is how the MC reacts to them.
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but that's just the kind of story I'm trying to tell, if you can't tell that Alex's friendly banter with the main character isn't 'abusive' then I don't know what to tell you.
Roxy's personality is directly tied to her upbringing, as is evident by the more recent events, and she's slowly starting to become a kinder person.
Same goes for Kit, Azalea and monroe, the only other characters that I can think of that are mean to begin with, they all evolve and change.
I'd rather write a story where the characters actually change and evolve instead of being head over heels for the main character like some sort of princess from the get-go.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes