Bubunta.Boh

Oct 4, 2023
Dussop Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome H game that actually has story and development as well as good arts. It's a rare gem these days.
I do have an issue tho, I can't understand how to unlock 3 of the scenes in the gallery. It looks like I finished every story with every charachter. If it's not hard, could you point what are the conditions to unlock the 1'st to 3'rd item in the 5'th row of the gallery. These are the items between Azalea'sstuck scene and Dr. Monroe "training".
Thank you.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dussop Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome H game that actually has story and development as well as good arts. It's a rare gem these days.
I do have an issue tho, I can't understand how to unlock 3 of the scenes in the gallery. It looks like I finished every story with every charachter. If it's not hard, could you point what are the conditions to unlock the 1'st to 3'rd item in the 5'th row of the gallery. These are the items between Azalea'sstuck scene and Dr. Monroe "training".
Thank you.
That's strange, those are just normal scenes with Kit, Roxy and Monroe that you would've already seen, try starting a new game and use the "skip content" button to automatically unlock those scenes.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes