mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Dussop
Going to Roxy's house to "study" progresses her relashionship by 1.
By skipping lvl3, I'm stuck and cant finish the bully problem quest
1688835707863.png

Because its in unity I have no idea how I'd fix the save

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dussop
Going to Roxy's house to "study" progresses her relashionship by 1.
By skipping lvl3, I'm stuck and cant finish the bully problem quest
View attachment 2754627

Because its in unity I have no idea how I'd fix the save
Shit... Did i forget to restrict access to roxy's house after her third event? Thankfully in this situation after you go to roxy's house to "study" theres no more content for her. and finishing the bully problem quest doesnt unlock anything new as of this update so overall your save should be ok. In the next update though i'll definitely make an option to start from just before any new content so you can just load that instead of having to play through the whole game again to see something new!

Reactions: mnonyhc

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Okay, so are the quest trackers apart from Roxy's broken? None of them updated for me.

Are the "You've managed to break X girl's events" messages real error messages, or temporary 'no more content' indicators? If the latter, you might want to change the wording, if the former, I have no freaking idea what I broke by going through Alex's and monroe's 2-2 events.

Apart from that, nice effort, but seriously lacking in content.

p.s. I'm not getting any green tokens deducted from me when I buy from the pic store but gold coins? what?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So no mind control done by the MC on girls for sex?
Wish MC tag wasn't on there if its used in a nonsexual way.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Okay, so are the quest trackers apart from Roxy's broken? None of them updated for me.

Are the "You've managed to break X girl's events" messages real error messages, or temporary 'no more content' indicators? If the latter, you might want to change the wording, if the former, I have no freaking idea what I broke by going through Alex's and monroe's 2-2 events.

Apart from that, nice effort, but seriously lacking in content.

p.s. I'm not getting any green tokens deducted from me when I buy from the pic store but gold coins? what?
Ah shit I must've missed the pic store thing, just a little error on my part.
The game is pretty new but im trying to get content out as fast as I can.
And the first thing you mentioned must be just an error on my part, my bad but yeah its basically telling you that's all the events in this update

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
The Mac version doesn't seem to work, when I try to open the game I'm hit with a message that the game can't be opened. I've seen this on other games, the file being .rar causes some issues when trying to unzip and open it.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The Mac version doesn't seem to work, when I try to open the game I'm hit with a message that the game can't be opened. I've seen this on other games, the file being .rar causes some issues when trying to unzip and open it.
Have you tried downloading it from the itch.io page? because the way itch.io works is I directly uploaded the .app folder to their service so you might have better luck there?

On Android, game gets stuck in the intro when todd walks up.
Android should work fine, I've done some testing and it seems some phones have struggles loading the .webm files I use for character sprites. Although I've never heard anyone get stuck at Todd specifically.

Reactions: Lycant

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I like what I've played thus far, but I have noticed that it doesn't update on quests. Kit and Roxy haven't updated, but I imagine that's just a minor bug. I'll wait for the next update but I'm enjoying it thus far

Edit: I've logged back into the game today and this problem seems to be corrected

Last edited:
Reactions: Dussop

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The writing feels like you are following thirteen-year-olds. Probably the worst age to aim for, not only is that the phase where they are a combination of still being child and teenager but mostly because it feels icky in a pr0n game. A bit to self-aware and the jokes aren’t good. The MC feels bad, he doesn’t really show any positive attributes. He is a brat.

“[...] ,well have you at least gotten more uses to the powers.” That is question and needs a question mark. The MC has at last some sort of idea how to help her with her problem and she answers with “Boring..”? Bratty b*tch. Then came the dialogue with Azalea and I’ve decided that I give up with the game. The writing is bad to average at it’s best. No character so far is likeable or intriguing. Everyone besides Alex and the teacher are some level of asshole. The hook of the plot that someone is doing something, and the “mystery” around MC’s teleport power are simply not interesting enough like this. Maybe show us some flash backs what is happening. The game looks nice at last. I would give it two and a half star rating.

Spying on Kit in the Bathroom, the back and forth with the camera is a bit nauseating. Wandering around in Last Beacon tells me that I must do Tiks first quest, then throws me in some sort of character menu. I would simply disable the travel to Last Beacon if there weren’t anything to do or see before said first quest.

hunter45

Jul 27, 2020
I tried everything and I somehow can't get the Alex beach event to fire, I went to look for her at the park in the morning and she isn't there, the train take you nowhere, how am I suppose to get the event?

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes