If we ever leave this dimension, who will come with us? (Malena is already coming)

• Zaha

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Sofia

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Ambre

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • Siam

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
So I have changed the display mode from full-screen to window and now I see all 4 trash items (ironically it was the big bottle that was not visible previously). Cheers!
Nice, I wasn't expecting the big one to be the invisible one !
I can't really figure why there is this bug but I'm still running some test, thanks for the solution tho !

Reactions: Hermundurii

Deadmarsh

Jan 17, 2020
Getting this error and it's blockin progress with Zaha.
File "script.rpyc", line 464, in script call
[Previous line repeated 10 more times]
File "chara/filles/Zaha.rpyc", line 1092, in script
File "...\Dimension_AIrise_SR_FREE_vFINAL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "...\Dimension_AIrise_SR_FREE_vFINAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'zaha11sex'.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Getting this error and it's blockin progress with Zaha.
Hotfix is UP (alongside a fix for the beach "trash bug") !
In the meantime, "ignoring" the error message and meet Zaha at the reception the next afternoon should force a scene with her and you won't miss anything ! (If you can't ignore the message, try with the other "choice" options like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Hang on... a completed game this isn't from Japan? But... but... if you finish your project, how will you ever soak up all that sweet Patreon money for the next decade while only pretending to work on it?

:coffee:(y)

Props for being a good human being, BTW.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Hang on... a completed game this isn't from Japan? But... but... if you finish your project, how will you ever soak up all that sweet Patreon money for the next decade while only pretending to work on it?

Yea sadly though this isnt the complete game is the free version as to my knowledge theres missing content because its free and not patreon version.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020

I guess I'll remove the [completed] tag and add a special event every 7month ? :sneaky:

Joke aside, even if the game is completed it's more like an introduction to another game than I'll release soon, so I guess I still fit in the patreon juice lover description :(

Yea sadly though this isnt the complete game is the free version as to my knowledge theres missing content because its free and not patreon version.
There is no locked content behind a paywall in the game, the Patreon only bring 2 advantages in the game : You have the game 3 day before the non-patreon, and a cheat code ingame (for stat/money) !
Which scene do you think you missed?

Deadmarsh

Jan 17, 2020
Hotfix is UP (alongside a fix for the beach "trash bug") !
In the meantime, "ignoring" the error message and meet Zaha at the reception the next afternoon should force a scene with her and you won't miss anything ! (If you can't ignore the message, try with the other "choice" options like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I think I tried 2 or 3 options. Could not ignore the error. Anyway, worked now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wandering Cloud
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes