3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

If we ever leave this dimension, who will come with us? (Malena is already coming)

• Zaha

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Sofia

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Ambre

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Siam

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Meet her at the reception charm:13 love:16
Hi !
Sorry for the late reply (again), I couldn't connect before today. The problem comes from a mistake in my code. I suppose you selected the option to skip the previous content, and this option does not unlock the date with Zaha (my error). I will fix it tomorrow morning!
For now, the solution would be to start a new game from the beginning, focusing on Zaha's content.

Sorry, Wandering cloud

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Bonjour,
comment puis-je obtenir l'accréditation pour le laboratoire ?
Salut !

Pour le laboratoire, il suffit de suivre les quetes de la mainquest.

Après la première visite au labo de la mainquest (premiere fois que l'on voit l'intérieur), le suivi de quetes indique qu'il faut demander de l'aide à Ambre, à ce stade il faut alors la payer (le prix varie selon notre proximité), puis attendre 5jours avant de pouvoir aller chercher l'accréditation auprès d'Ambre (un message apparait le matin pour nous prévenir).

J'espère que c'est assez clair, normalement le suivi de quete en jeu donne les bonnes indications sans pour autant etre ultra-complet ! ;)

ENG:

Question :
"How can I obtain accreditation for the laboratory?"

Answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hello there !
V0.5 will be released next Thursday (20/06), and here is the patch notes!
For several reasons, this update is late, but future updates should come faster!
I will be posting on today to talk about the future of the game, so feel free to follow me there as well !

Thanks,
Wandering Cloud​

V05 patchnote.png

Reactions: MSG14 and junior366

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hey !
The new update is here, and with it, a poll about the next step !
One day the MC might leave this dimension and he will have the choice to bring one girl with him (One + Malena), so I'll let you chose wich one you'd like to bring, thanks to a F95poll!

Hope You'll like the update, if you are curious, I released a post onPatreon about the future of the game !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimensionAIrise-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Salut !

Pour le laboratoire, il suffit de suivre les quetes de la mainquest.

Après la première visite au labo de la mainquest (première fois que l'on voit l'intérieur), le suivi de quetes indique qu'il faut demander de l'aide à Ambre, à ce stade il faut alors la payer (le prix varie selon notre proximité), puis attendre 5 jours avant de pouvoir aller chercher l'accréditation auprès d'Ambre (un message apparaît le matin pour nous prévenir).

J'espère que c'est assez clair, normalement le suivi de quete en jeu donne les bonnes indications sans pour autant être ultra-complet !;)

FR :

Question :
"Comment puis-je obtenir l'accréditation du laboratoire ?"

Répondre:
[DIVULGACHER]
Pour le laboratoire, il vous suffit de suivre la quête principale.

Après la première visite au laboratoire dans la quête principale (la première fois que vous voyez l'intérieur), le journal de quête vous indiquera que vous devez demander de l'aide à Ambre. A ce stade, il vous faudra la payer (le prix varie selon votre niveau de proximité), puis attendre 5 jours avant de pouvoir récupérer l'accréditation auprès d'Ambre (un message apparaîtra dans la matinée pour vous en avertir).

J'espère que c'est assez clair, normalement, le journal de quête en jeu fournit les bonnes directions sans être trop détaillé !;)

[/DIVULGACHER]
[/CITATION]

BFC

Oct 16, 2018
I cannot give Zaha the bathing suit. When I click on Give her an Outfit, the bathing suit is not an option. When I go to the store to buy (another) bathing suit, it says I already have one. I have successfully given her a wetsuit, but I can't give her the see through outfit because her affection is not high enough. When I try basic chit chat, I'm told our relationship is past that.

Any help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wandering Cloud

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I cannot give Zaha the bathing suit. When I click on Give her an Outfit, the bathing suit is not an option. When I go to the store to buy (another) bathing suit, it says I already have one. I have successfully given her a wetsuit, but I can't give her the see through outfit because her affection is not high enough. When I try basic chit chat, I'm told our relationship is past that.

Any help?
Hello !
I think I see where the problem is, does the walkthrough tells you to "Meet her at the reception with the swimsuit." ?
If yes, you need to have a level of Charm of at least 5 (and 7 affection) to trigger an event when you approach her at the reception.
I hope it'll help, I'll complete this line of walkthrough for the next update.

BFC

Oct 16, 2018
Hello !
I think I see where the problem is, does the walkthrough tells you to "Meet her at the reception with the swimsuit." ?
If yes, you need to have a level of Charm of at least 5 (and 7 affection) to trigger an event when you approach her at the reception.
I hope it'll help, I'll complete this line of walkthrough for the next update.
Thanks for the tip. Zaha's Affection level is 10. I don't know my charm level, but I think it is way past 5 (I'm on to Spicy Lessons with Siam). The walkthrough says "Buy her a swimsuit". When I go to the shop to buy a swimsuit, it says I already have one.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the tip. Zaha's Affection level is 10. I don't know my charm level, but I think it is way past 5 (I'm on to Spicy Lessons with Siam). The walkthrough says "Buy her a swimsuit". When I go to the shop to buy a swimsuit, it says I already have one.
Mmh, Yeah Charm isn't the problem here..

I just tried this part of the game and if you bought the swimsuit the game should've hide this choice at the store (+change the walkthrough text) and meeting Zaha at the reception shoudl've trigger instantly an event :/

I'll keep looking around my script but this is weird..
Are you using a third-party software to play a bit with the code or something like that ? (Nothing wrong with that, it's just that it may cause some problem with the gameplay !)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes