joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Is the woman in the banner and previews the only 'LI'? Not into chunks so would rather know so I don't waste my time dl-ing to find it's just her fat ass in the game.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I was kind of hoping for a bit more, sadly there isn't much here. Don't get me wrong it's not as bad as I imagined it would be (Kind of amusing that the protagonist breaks into Dimitrecus' home with his dick hanging out) but how can this be Chapter 1 of anything? It doesn't really go anywhere it just leads to a few endings, most of which end up with the guts of the protagonist skewered everywhere or him ending up as a sex slave off-screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CRBM01

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
lady d is always nice (at least in that form lol) i also like the more curves and the quality.

but what exactly do i play? is there sex? is there moaning? animated or not (dc if it is just curious) and how many kinks?

would welcome seeing different males with her and her not being too tall if you know what i mean. i like tall women just to like you are a "baby" compared to them lol

Reactions: Enigmanic

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
The idea is great, but if you look online for other Dimitrescu parody videos, you'll see far better and hotter camera work. The shot choices in this game could be better. Also the animation is quite scarce. Even for a Chapter 1 release, it needs refinement. Regardless, I haven't seen a game cover Dimitrescu, so I'm happy to see the next release.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes