lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never heard of it until now. Thanks. I'm certainly not the dev, but maybe you're not using the Android binary of the game? Seems JOIplay is an Android native app and isn't an emulator, so that's why I say might need the Android binary of the game. JOIplay also states it's compatible with only 70% of the titles, so maybe there's something there?

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021

Never heard of it until now. Thanks. I'm certainly not the dev, but maybe you're not using the Android binary of the game? Seems JOIplay is an Android native app and isn't an emulator, so that's why I say might need the Android binary of the game. JOIplay also states it's compatible with only 70% of the titles, so maybe there's something there?
Any solution?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Finally a Lady Dimetrescu dedicated game. Surprisingly not many out there yet despite her popularity. Though this one seem to be on subpar quality as much as the rest. Really waiting for that well produced Lady D game.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
the two pictures being Dimitreascu's ass with a flame thrower attack beside it and frogs paints a very clear image of what this game contains.

Reactions: jjmayne
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes