Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for this amazing game. ZaneSFM

Rejoice the story about many brave men attempting to take down one the most dangerous vampire ladies inside their village. Will they be able to fulfill their mission? or will they end up being enslaved like all previous visitors who have attempted to take down the merciless creature?
A more logical overview:
Regale, in this story, of the many brave men who tried to destroy the most dangerous 'Vampiress' in their village. Will they succeed in fulfilling their mission? Or will they end up enslaved like all the previous visitors who tried to take down this merciless creature?

Reactions: ZaneSFM

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Excuse me but does this game has zombies or zombies-like creature? There was a game that recently removed zombies and monster sex contents due to various reasons. It causes many to withdraw from the game, so here I am thinking that this game potentially can fill the void for those players:unsure:. The problem is there is no way to reach out to them. Anyway, I hope this game can attract more attention because there are genunine interests on these genres and sub-genres. Cheers.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
you ever seen a black man deepthroat a futa so deep it crushes his spine and there is a visible bulge in his back I have and I wish I hadn't
I hope you are joking...

No, the pic that I've seen was featuring Alcina & one of the male protagonists, in various sexual positions. I could post the picture if it isn't against the rules?

JohnF95zone Yes, the game has zombies & other similar looking creatures. Mostly inspired by Resident Evil horror franchise. Usually you get gruesome-looking top (especially the head), but normal looking bottom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

circuit

May 17, 2017
I hope you are joking...

No, the pic that I've seen was featuring Alcina & one of the male protagonists, in various sexual positions. I could post the picture if it isn't against the rules?
not joking also its now in the screenshots

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
not joking also its now in the screenshots
Oh... Not my cup of tea, thank you very much. That being said, if it didn't come from the expansion pack, then where DID it come from? Because this is definitely made by the same artist...
f93fc684e80c55f1b7de099fc08990f5a763121c62358819be674c8f56e92fee.jpg

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Once again, no info on the udapte, fix, add, continuation of the story ?

EDIT.

I've just found it, apparently it's the addition of tapes 2 and 3 from Chapter 3.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Excuse me but does this game has zombies or zombies-like creature? There was a game that recently removed zombies and monster sex contents due to various reasons. It causes many to withdraw from the game, so here I am thinking that this game potentially can fill the void for those players:unsure:. The problem is there is no way to reach out to them. Anyway, I hope this game can attract more attention because there are genunine interests on these genres and sub-genres. Cheers.
It does, a fair amount of them in fact. I'm pretty sure I know what game you're talking about too funnily enough. Can't say this matches that style at all though.

neogaze

Dec 19, 2019
My pc security detects that the game has a trojan, after this new update. Am I the only one?

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I'm new here. Could anyone send walkthroughs or how to get the endings for the chapters please.... I feel lost

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
nice...and scary

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
ScreenShot_20230615174141.png ScreenShot_20230615174214.png

The site can't handle the size of the image after decrypting the size haha

The image link will be deleted after 3 hours

Size and dimensions of the image
ScreenShot_20230615175347.png

Last edited:

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Jun 6, 2020
what game was it

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes