AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
They appear in extras,there is only one mc
(white guy)
I can be completely wrong on this (i have played only the beginning of chapter 2), but don't the mc died in the first chapter and we play as another guy?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH5.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

uzmanonur1

Mar 19, 2019
there is a monster at the village at chapter 5. orange hair one. but i dunno how to activate scene with her.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I can be completely wrong on this (i have played only the beginning of chapter 2), but don't the mc died in the first chapter and we play as another guy?
I hope not, it would break the interest of the game..

I just hope that among all the slaves she has met and used, she finds the right one to spend the rest of her life with, full of love!

But in fact, you play a different slave in each chapter, except for chapter 3 and 4.

Reactions: AlexTorch

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
This game so far is great definitely a real gem on this website. I am just wondering if there will be any more penis expansion scenes if so this will def be in my top 10 of all time.

Laser69

Mar 5, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH5.2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Thank you for making the android port but I don't think the quick menu swiping works

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimitrescusLewdCastle-CH1-5.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH5.3.

Reactions: fersden

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
There had been some talk about bonus content package, but so far I've been getting mixed inputs. What is it exactly and which type of content does it feature the most? Some folks claim that it introduces futa genre, but at the same time I've seen screenshots featuring naked Alcina in various sexual positions, and there was absolutely no sign of futa content anywhere I could see.

I actually tried to find the link in this thread to give it a try myself but oddly enough it was never uploaded which is usually a warning sign by itself. Either it's that bad, or there is some sort of issue...?

circuit

May 17, 2017
There had been some talk about bonus content package, but so far I've been getting mixed inputs. What is it exactly and which type of content does it feature the most? Some folks claim that it introduces futa genre, but at the same time I've seen screenshots featuring naked Alcina in various sexual positions, and there was absolutely no sign of futa content anywhere I could see.

I actually tried to find the link in this thread to give it a try myself but oddly enough it was never uploaded which is usually a warning sign by itself. Either it's that bad, or there is some sort of issue...?
you ever seen a black man deepthroat a futa so deep it crushes his spine and there is a visible bulge in his back I have and I wish I hadn't

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes