mateuszchris1

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know if it is possible to assemble an item on the work table? or those items are not yet available? the frog for example?
I dont know if you found it but the mandrake and frog are in the "tree of wisdom" area, where the game starts next to amazon click back, go straight and then to the highlighted thing to the right of the tower its in the bushes farther up. Eggs are in the farm about where the robot girl is (keep clicking around to the left when youre at "landscape") and the arrow for the a amazon is in the cave before the farm

Last edited:

EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021
I dont know if you found it but the mandrake and frog are in the "tree of wisdom" area, where the game starts next to amazon click back, go straight and then to the highlighted thing to the right of the tower its in the bushes farther up. Eggs are in the farm about where the robot girl is (keep clicking around to the left when youre at "landscape") and the arrow for the a amazon is in the cave before the farm

I only found the frog but no mandrake over at the tree of wisdom

EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021
nvm, it was too hidden

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
hello this is my new favourite GF :ROFLMAO::love: from this game. please add more scenes of ghoul like her please to developer she is hot as hell. add more player interaction with her alot. like main characters interaction. thanks
Me too, my waifu of the game. :cool:

save files all scene except chest monster scene
I wanted to know, if not, if there was a scene other than the death with Miranda ?

Capture d’écran (9).png

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I hope we the majority of the endings end with us dominating Alcina and become her master
I hope not, it would break the interest of the game..

I just hope that among all the slaves she has met and used, she finds the right one to spend the rest of her life with, full of love!

Ngl this game is straight up becoming worse and worse. MC is just randomly changing models now. For whatever reason when D accuses you of stealing the MC becomes a black dude. Can't tell if its just racist or oversight, either way not good at all
But in fact, you play a different slave in each chapter, except for chapter 3 and 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maericke
Oct 9, 2020
ZaneSFM
i ask if it was possible if if one day there could be a mod that can make all the females of the game in futanari ? so it would please all fans of the genre, or maybe create another game where futa are more present and are part of the main plot, perhaps it could be a good effort or not very interesting but in reality it would make it more beautiful in some ways since genres of this type are very few even in the horror category.
maybe for a future poll on patreon or even here

jrekid

May 25, 2018
Bro how do you get all items, where are the locations
Go to Landscape, click left, go into the Cavern, click left, go forward and find the Arrow, go back to the factory, and give the Arrow to the Amazon to get the incense

Go to Landscape, click on the Trees, click forward on the Trees again, click onto the path, on the left is the Frog & on the right is the Mandrake, go to the Barn, click left, to the right are the Eggs, go back to the Factory and craft the Andor Brew.

Go to the Village, click forward on the Gate, and use Andrew Brew on the Redhead if you want to see the scene.

Go to the Main Hall, click back to the Access Hall, and give the Andor Brew to the Witch to get the Necklace.

Click the left door of the Factory, click the Entrance, and you can use Incense on the Green-Haired Creature.

Go to the Village, click left twice, to the left of the door is the Potion which you can use on the Bobblehead Nurse in Cassandra's Bathroom to get the Teddy Bear

After getting the Incense, go to Outskirts, click on the Scarecrow, and attack the Demon to get the Mysterious Jar.

If you click on the right door of the Barn you can go with Motoko Kusanagi. No item required.

Go to the Catacombs and click forward to find the Ogre(looks like Gamora?). No item but requires "Act Submissive".

Go to Outskirts and click forward, enter the Ice Cave to get to 2B. No item required

Last edited:

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I just had to look up Lady Dim because she is a character in Burns Mansion. Apparently someone once put up a blog post claiming that an old episode of the Simpsons predicted the existence of Lady Dim, and so she somehow became a Simpsons character? I am totally confused.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH5.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.05.2023 (fix for chapter selection)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes