JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is there futa in the game or naw
I have not played this game yet but as far as I know, the futa content is not available publicly hence it was never shared on this site. You can get it from Patreon though, by subscribing to the correct tier.

The latest post regarding futa content can be read here ( on the previous page ).

Pro Tips: Usually you can find information easily ( and a lot faster ) just by reading and searching the thread without repeatedly posting.

raptorcoop022

Apr 3, 2021
how do i get to the twins content?
Apparently, you need to load chapter 3 in the main hall corridor(up the stairs) and find the lost tape called "Atomic Find.

Change Log:

- Atomic Heart Special Update !

- Added lost tape to chapter 3 titled ('Atomic Find')

- Added 2 H-scenes to lost tape with the atomic heart twins

- Removed fading effects when entering locations in chapter 3 (this should increase gameplay speed)

- Added new FUTA scene to bonus content pack:

- Over 200 line corrections for chapter 3

- Various screen-buttons overlay edits throughout the game

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Apparently, you need to load chapter 3 in the main hall corridor(up the stairs) and find the lost tape called "Atomic Find.

Change Log:

- Atomic Heart Special Update !

- Added lost tape to chapter 3 titled ('Atomic Find')

- Added 2 H-scenes to lost tape with the atomic heart twins

- Removed fading effects when entering locations in chapter 3 (this should increase gameplay speed)

- Added new FUTA scene to bonus content pack:

- Over 200 line corrections for chapter 3

- Various screen-buttons overlay edits throughout the game
cant seem to find it

Ludnick

May 25, 2020
Does the extra content have an android port? Or do i have to ask Zane for it once i become a patreon? Genuine question, love the game and i really want to see the extra content but i don't know if it has am android port.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes