AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Here...

LINK

Decryption key (if needed) is FbnMMeM1o0bps13U3VkYLEfaSwl6Xt_JsYxwxBZ5bxU
Thank you very much, but I have a problem with the bonus pack. When I open the gallery some of the replays get me " error " and nothing.

BTW, a few updates back someone posted a scene with Dimitrescu and a horse. ( maybe horsecock ) where I can find that scene ?

Last edited:
Reactions: floppytownpro

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Thank you very much, but I have a problem with the bonus pack. When I open the gallery some of the replays get me " error " and nothing.

BTW, a few updates back someone posted a scene with Dimitrescu and a horse. ( maybe horsecock ) where I can find that scene ?
some bonus package scene are only limited for a short time so maybe the scene you are talking about was a limited time scene only

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023

Hmm, the Bonus Content seems to be working fine for me ... perhaps you should re-extract the game & give it another try?

By the way, this content was not uploaded by me, I'm merely sharing the link. Figured it would be easier (read: safer) to just share the link without revealing its source, seeing that it gets "flagged" & removed quite often.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH6.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Deisham
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes