Oct 9, 2020
ZaneSFM
will one day have the chance to see an entire game with futanari characters within the story? I know that maybe it's too daring for those who aren't fans, but making one with other girls in the futa version would be quite interesting also to increase the fans of the genre, certainly the normal game will still have much more to show and that's okay, but after that I hope you will value the idea of making a new one with integrated futanari without separate chapters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimitrescusLewdCastle-CH6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FightingFalcon

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
The door on the right in the village, but we'll have to wait for the next update to see the content.
It's really disappointing. I thought there would be a complete level with three or four long storylines with endings, just like the previous integer chapters.

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
It's really disappointing. I thought there would be a complete level with three or four long storylines with endings, just like the previous integer chapters.
I was waiting for someone to say it out loud. This update literally has no content whatsoever. Unless I'm missing out something painfully obvious?

There's that intro thing, talking to Alcina and then you are given the choice to either run away (in which case the update ends, as it seems that you cannot do anything else) OR to have it Alcina's way, and eventually die in bed with mother Miranda.

Reactions: loranleung
Oct 14, 2018
mc is black and can we make him white or not
I'm actually a little confused about this. I tried this game quite awhile ago, I think it was when Atomic Heart twins were added, but I'm pretty sure I recall the character not being black back then, maybe a very light tan or something.
Did the dev change the MC or does something happen in the story that makes him black ? :KEK:

Reactions: DraKeoniS

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I have never been able to find a frog or a mandrake. And I can't start chapter 6 either. Is this some mistake? I see some commenting that there seems to be no new content. I think a bug is paralyzing the progress of a new stage of the game

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
I was waiting for someone to say it out loud. This update literally has no content whatsoever. Unless I'm missing out something painfully obvious?

There's that intro thing, talking to Alcina and then you are given the choice to either run away (in which case the update ends, as it seems that you cannot do anything else) OR to have it Alcina's way, and eventually die in bed with mother Miranda.
Yes, this is very unfair to players who choose to escape, there is no scene

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
when will there be actual pregnancy? all this talk about breeding with no results lol

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Yes, this is very unfair to players who choose to escape, there is no scene
You really don't have much of a choice. Either you escape and move on with the story (where there's nothing more to do for now) or you don't ... and you die and thus have to start the chapter all over again.

Reactions: loranleung
Jan 10, 2018

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
PLEASE can someone tell/share what the freya (amazon) model/preset is? i really wonder why not more use this. SO GOOD!

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes