• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Bonus Pack? There you go, enjoy.

LINK
This is a rare situation... The old link for the previous version of Extra Content Pack is still active, but the new one already came out. So I'm just going to share both, enjoy them while they last (read: before someone flags them & takes them down)

Both of these are essentially the same of course, but each version has its own, unique scene not available in any other version.

Jan 10, 2018
I wanted to translate into our own language for this game that I like to play. And decided to share it and let people benefit from it. I try to keep it up to date as much as I can with each update. Maybe if the comment is pinned, it can reach more people. Thanks to ZaneSFM for giving us such a game.

Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle [Ch. 1 - 6] [ZaneSFM] - Turkish Translations (Türkçe çeviri) v1.0 (GUNCEL)
Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle [Ch. 1 - 6.3] [ZaneSFM] - Turkish Translations (Türkçe çeviri) v2.0 (GUNCEL)

Turkish Patch has been updated. v2.0 translates the part of the game up to (Chp.1-6.3) into Turkish.
In this update, I tried to translate the game into Turkish down to the smallest detail. Everything, from menus to thumbnails, has been carefully translated into Turkish. ENJOY.! Thanks ZaneSFM

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can the creator please share the busty huntress (freya) model? so much like her would really like to see more of her. (i like the curvy and tall but not too crazy tall female modesl - even some more monster like ones are way too creepy and scary sometimes)

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I gave the blood to bella but didnt fuck her, I think i picked wrong dialog decision. Any way to get perfurme still? Or i have to go back

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Reactions: PirataS

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Is it possible to update this for both the main game and the bonus? thanks.
Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle [Ch. 1 - 6.3] [ZaneSFM] Compressed

Original size: 553MB
Compressed size: 193MB

Win/Linux: |
Mac: |

- BONUS -
Original size: 183MB
Compressed size: 69MB

Win/Linux: |
Mac (Probably won't work): |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
God this game is a confusing mess, why is it that devs remake perfectly good games with a ton of content?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
I'm thinking of playing this game, just wanna ask, do you get to make her fall in love in you, or as in she loses her domination over you?
Also do you get to order her for what clothing she'll wear or actions?

Reactions: DarkBurh_VN

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I'm thinking of playing this game, just wanna ask, do you get to make her fall in love in you, or as in she loses her domination over you?
Also do you get to order her for what clothing she'll wear or actions?

At the beginning it started little by little but towards Chapter 5 since we change slaves (then after it's completely Ethan) we lose all principle and all logic of the game, it's a complete mess, we don't know where the developer wants to bring us with this.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
At the beginning it started little by little but towards Chapter 5 since we change slaves (then after it's completely Ethan) we lose all principle and all logic of the game, it's a complete mess, we don't know where the developer wants to bring us with this.
So wait, do we actually start to lose the female domination over progression? Also is it not the same protagonist throughout the game?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimitrescusLewdCastle-CH1v6.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH6.4.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes