ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,

there is at least three guys in the preview (the bald one,the shaved head, and the basic hair style one).
what is it ? multi protag? ntr? sharing? customizable character?

The girl in front of the igloo look like a protag in third person view, is she?

thanks you !!!

EQTurn

Jul 10, 2021
where do i find the Icicle
you need to get the other strength. one from the lever to open the front entrance, another one from punching bags, another one from taking of a poster from a room and lastly from trying to take some kind of statue in bela or cassendra's room/residence. and try to fight the ass leech thing in the cave at the outskirts and you'll have the icicle

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I gave all the items to Dimitrescu except the relic, I made the event of Bella but apparently it is necessary to wait for a next maj to see the continuation of the contents or there is something else to make with ?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle [Ch.1-3.1] [ZaneSFM]

Android

SIZE ~ 236 MB

I took a test, started the game on Android 11 and had no problems.

- -

Reactions: m1st3r1

cristconcha

Feb 18, 2018
Ah yes, Resident Evil Village before it was heavily censored and turned into a typical horror survival game. So a copy of it still exists...

Reactions: Grelk

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes