the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
deep down I knew it could be a horrible game, due to the fact that the developer didn't bother to post more than two images, now that I've downloaded it I confirm, it's a horrible game thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
Nope and I have gotten the perfume, spyglass, and chloroform and don't know what else to do i bet its something really simple i missed.
where was the perfume? the last one you need is the corset. unlock the chest in tunnel and it will have a key after. use the key at lady d dressing room area. Caress, speak to it gently, lick it, throw dust, talk softly, leave it alone, kiss it, give up

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
where was the perfume? the last one you need is the corset. unlock the chest in tunnel and it will have a key after. use the key at lady d dressing room area. Caress, speak to it gently, lick it, throw dust, talk softly, leave it alone, kiss it, give up
Thank you. For the perfume, you have to get all four blood bags and give them to Bela.

Reactions: Cherniyiastreb

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Maybe one day when this is super advanced, it could be something interesting to play, initially very little to elaborate and draw initial conclusions.:unsure:

Reactions: Necronlord3

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
The DEV made the MC bald like saitama but didn't gave him his powers..!! :):)
Anyways I can't be the only one who is having problem with the game play right??
:cautious::cautious:

Reactions: Reednux
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes