Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
not bad game, but need more animations and the passage of the game is not obvious, I collected all the pages and bought wine, then the trial was lost

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
After numerous tries, I wonder: How to win the trial?
not bad game, but need more animations and the passage of the game is not obvious, I collected all the pages and bought wine, then the trial was lost
You aren't supposed to win the trial the game even says so if you do win you get this and it boots you back to main hallway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
So I collected a bunch of pages. Bought all the items, did a sequence of dice rolls where me character fucks her tits as she's unconscious from the spell. The only thing left I can do is the trial, which I always loose cause I do hardly any damage. Is that all the currently available content?

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
theres a lot of tags for this game that i dont see. where is any of the sex?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DimitrescusTrial-U4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Update 4 new scene is you buy jester outfit, she gets caught by the jester outfit.
then you fuck her thighs which give +1 primed.
primed goes from 0 to 6 according to the GUI (currently can only get 2 points). But the really weird thing is the variables values used.

The actual value stored in the variable based on incrementing function:
level 0 = 0
level 1 = 119
level 2 = 131
level 3 = 143
level 4 = 157
level 5 = 170
level 6 = 188

Then to check what the current value is dev seems to be using a long if/else set that checks in order for the following values:
level 0 <= 1
level 1 <= 119
level 2 <= 131
level 3 <= 143
level 4 <= 157
level 5 <= 170
level 6 >= 171

wtf are those variables? wtf is this functions? I don't even...
and the dev seems to actually copy pastes this entire nonsense each time primed increases instead of just having a simple function of raisePrimed();
Not that he would even need such a function if he used sane values like 0 through 6.

Speaking of. I tried cheating by setting my primed to 188 (level 6) and was finally able to win the final test. at which point I got dev note saying this wasn't supposed to happen yet so I am being returned to main menu.
How to get 400 in money to buy the costume? I looked everywhere and there is nothing :unsure:
use URM to give yourself a million money.
the variable for money is lei
Where did you find the costume ? The shop doesnt provide one
Did you perhaps overwrite the directory?
Try extracting to a new directory instead.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote