• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
People should really learn to not put into tags the stuff that it's not yet in the game proper, and start putting it into "planned tags" folder instead. We see there "postitution", "rape", "netorare", "bestiality" (the last one, by the way, is likely to get the game kicked off the Patreon when its moderators gets sober again and stop harassing games with furries and canine dicks on werewolves), none of which are in the game yet as we're locked to three rooms with no way to leave and no stuff to do but sleep, swim and masturbate.

I'd look for what would happen next and see if it gets any better, but it's not a good first impression, even for a demo.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
we're locked to three rooms with no way to leave and no stuff to do but sleep, swim and masturbate.
Thanks for the heads up.
I guess this goes into the watchlist.
Looking forward seeing the Abandoned tag next month I guess, with my luck. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sinthering

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Is this only text based with no H-animation?? We have no clue what the H-contents even look like as the 4 screenshots did not demonstrate any..

Oct 20, 2021
seem like 3 different art style already. i get the lower quality for the pool one if it's animated, but why is this the image on the main menu ?

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
"an independent woman who likes to enjoy life. You choose if you want her to be a pure woman or a whore. " Of course she has to be like all the strong modern women nowadays and have an OF And be a Huge whore

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Tried this game, didn't understand one second of it. The main menu made the most sense.
Before I give this 1 star, can anyone attempt to explain what needs to be done or what I need to look at?

Because aside from clicking a few buttons that make a few pictures appear and disappear, this does nothing. It's a slideshow. And not a particularly great one at that.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Before I give this 1 star, can anyone attempt to explain what needs to be done or what I need to look at?

Because aside from clicking a few buttons that make a few pictures appear and disappear, this does nothing. It's a slideshow. Andnot a particularly great one at that.
You can freely give it 1 star, as it's exactly the only thing the game has. You click button, you see still picture with no variants. And there are few buttons, with some being locked, promising that it would be added later (which it likely wouldn't, such projects tend to be stillbirth).

Reactions: AMRFTY
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes