VN Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: Just another date [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

Ijarvis2

Sep 3, 2018
I love the renders! Would love to see some harem updates in the future as well as some ddlg or light or heavy bdsm added hehe. Don't listen to the Anti AI people, they're mostly anti bad games where the creators cut corners and make things boring. Don't do that and the renders you have will only add to the spank value the game would have had without the AI

Reactions: toocuteforaname

DoneDoof

Mar 25, 2021
don't even need to click to see the lifelessness of AI art, that shinny ass big titted five head sits way to comfortably in uncanny valley.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It is curious how so many of the AI-rendered women have a similar look to them. They are "attractive" yet there is something about it that I can't just put my finger on.

Exciting technology. Happy to see where it goes!

caleb666

Oct 9, 2017
It is curious how so many of the AI-rendered women have a similar look to them. They are "attractive" yet there is something about it that I can't just put my finger on.

Exciting technology. Happy to see where it goes!
It is quite interesting how the AI "developed" its own style. You can spot it from miles ahead now, mostly due to the fact that it's unable to generate realistic lighting. It's been trained on a sets with light coming from every direction and it can't really understand it currently.

Reactions: Nurikabe

etool

Jun 14, 2021
while I usually do not make negative comments, I would normally just avoid the game all together .... but ..

this AI bs does annoy me .... word prompts are NOT art .... even the shiftiest of games, even the bad ones, that use real art (3d daz, Honey select, VAM, hand drawn, etc .... needs time to learn, pose, render ... that in itself is artistic ..... not word prompts)

BUT, I am glad there is a tag for this, so I can avoid them

this whole "AI-Art" has got me going, especially when some people try to put it off as their own art, even worse when they try to make a buck off of using word prompts

just my 2cents

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Until the day AI evolves into having some sort of personality/soul in it, it will always look like just another AI anime style replicator like the dozens we have had so far.

Reactions: DoneDoof

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
I understand many people's rejection of AI 'art' - and as someone with both training in art and a fair amount of experience I even agree with most points.

However, people are overlooking a big point here: this isn't 'Art' (note capitalization); this is illustration, which is vastly different. Unless you are J.R.R. Tolkien (or J.K. Rowlings, etc.) who rated the Brothers Hildebrant illustrating his work, your visual novel (and game) is going to have graphics that are *not* 'Art' - the focus is the story or the game, the illustration is 'also there' level of emphasis; and if you go back and look at many of the historical (and contemporary) Classics, you will see exactly what I mean. Even the BIG guns like Carrol, Dickens, etc. don't rate decent 'art' (even non-capitalized) for illustrations.

And griping about 5 fingers on her hand? You *do* realize that people are born every day with extra digits (fingers / toes)... and if they are functional, odds are the doctors will not remove them! Probably should write that into the story though, if you are not going to edit it out of the illustrations. ;)

And for illustrations, AI generated isn't bad at all. Is it *Art*? Eh, no.. actually HELL No - maybe one day it might be, but not now.

I actually am curious what AI package the dev is using...