TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
This was really a good one and nice to see Ciri "outside" her normal habitat. :ROFLMAO: Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Mar 15, 2021
The story is interesting, it announces a lot of possibility is to meet with love interests of TV Show for the future. In theory there should be no limit. Good luck to the Dev.

killerby98

Mar 10, 2020
For those who want to skip the minigame for money use UnRen to activate the console and use "player_m = ###"

Edit: I could only get it to work once for whatever reason. Save beforehand and you can put it in but it wont work again after that point. Make it an unreasonably large number.
doesn't seem to work for me, the money remains the same

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
There's bare titties in the about section of this game's Patreon page. Three to be exact. That allowed or should someone inform the artist before they get popped for it?

Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
Someone could help me when I try to install the game give me a error off none installed app some one could help

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
So I am receiving an IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: does anyone know how to deal with this error. It only happens during some of the scenes for some reason.

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 10.03.19 PM.png

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Looks promising. Looking at the planned tags, things like bondage, hopefully not forced but part of roleplay. Even though bondage isn't a kink of mine, I have no problem with kinks I don't find enjoyable, as long as those are kinks and not non-con(which is not a kink, except if it is roleplay non-con).

ffk123

Aug 8, 2017
no one cares
Looks promising. Looking at the planned tags, things like bondage, hopefully not forced but part of roleplay. Even though bondage isn't a kink of mine, I have no problem with kinks I don't find enjoyable, as long as those are kinks and not non-con(which is not a kink, except if it is roleplay non-con).

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes