Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
I have huge performance problems and it's only with Dirty Fantasy that I have problems, please make a patch to solve these problems because I am not the only one to complain about it

Reactions: Ethernetwork

dandario

Nov 13, 2022
For some reason, this is the only renpy game I've played that has some kind of performance issues. Right in the first fantasy world, click to progress, the engine takes ages to load the next image. And it keeps happening, makes the game unplayable. My PC should definitely be able to handle it.
I've the same issue. I hope they fix it, I was enjoying the game but I stopped playing it because it keeps taking forever to load images.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
beautiful game, I would just like to know how often a new update is expected (on average).
just asking for information (y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
dontcarewhateverno

I love that sentence in your review:

"bland, carbon-copy anime art that looks like it would appeal more to Sailor Moon fans than adults on a lewd game site"

Do you not realize that there is a significant overlap between those two groups? :)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
dontcarewhateverno

I love that sentence in your review:

"bland, carbon-copy anime art that looks like it would appeal more to Sailor Moon fans than adults on a lewd game site"

Do you not realize that there is a significant overlap between those two groups? :)
Yes, and I'm full of contempt for them. :LOL: :HideThePain::FacePalm:

(To be clear to anyone else, I'm not talking about this game).

•Dark•

May 8, 2022
Can someone put an update link for android i don't want to lose the saves i made by downloading the game again

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I have huge performance problems and it's only with Dirty Fantasy that I have problems, please make a patch to solve these problems because I am not the only one to complain about it
I'd scan the software for any miner to be honest. Sounds very sus to me, it's renpy game after all. Never heard of renpy game lagging

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi. Latest Android 2.1.0 update is available already ^^
When trying to install the update it says it can't because the package conflicts with another of the same name. Anyone know why it's doing that and how to solve it as I do not wanna start again in the slightest.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes