Mar 27, 2019
oooh me likey.
The art is just Hmpphhhhh compliments to the chef
oooh oooh oooh can we make character requests? xD
I have so many character requests :p

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just saw this today and that pale chick with the black hair is hot as hell. I'm going to try this game and see where it goes from there.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Just started the game and so far, in the first few minutes, I wonder if the MC improves himself, because man he's quite the shitass, really comes across as not so likeable in my opinion. Aside from that, the art and characters look well-designed, the game has potential for sure.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ayooo Orochimaru what kind of Jutsu is that lmao. Secret Trap Jutsu of Hidden Village in the Woods lool

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
@fallenpie I really enjoyed this game! Not sure if you (the developer) are here, but I love the art, the premise, and the potential this game has. I really look forward to future updates! Keep rocking and keep growing! Thank you for sharing this game with us all here. Stay safe and well!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
For those who want to skip the minigame for money use UnRen to activate the console and use "player_m = ###"

Edit: I could only get it to work once for whatever reason. Save beforehand and you can put it in but it wont work again after that point. Make it an unreasonably large number.

Last edited:

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Nice but short update. Like ythe humor and settings. i'm very curioius about pllots of this travels. Hope to see another update soon :)

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
I just pray to "Father" that the old ugly manager isn't involved in that.. 八(^□^*)
by the premise of the game this is going to be MFF, if it was instead, MC another guy and a girl, the developer would have warned since he made a planning list, so he would have put something like threesome MMF or share.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes