VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

rigman

May 19, 2021
Hey, I know you made like this for the file size but even tho the animations are good, I think they are way too low FPS.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sorry to ask but: where can i get that white outfit the girl in the thumbnail is wearing?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
An important suggestion regarding your animations:
They really look very nice. However, their starting points are not in sync with their ending points. This leads to flawed loops where the animated bodies jump in an instant from one position to another one. That reduces the fun quite a lot. Maybe you want to fix this at some point.

Reactions: AlexZeroOne

dillibas

Jul 23, 2017
good start and if i get a multitude of choices where i enter what hole i want most of the time, i'm in. also like the options. my suggestion would be to offer the finsiher in every choice, so as not to have to go to one to cum (so cycle through choices and then have cum after). the story has a decent premise, but hope you add more options than just being a serial rapist. Still a good game

Reactions: AlexZeroOne

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Game just crashed? Actually not even crashes, it just stops working, there is no exception thrown or a trace back or anything. A white window pops up and then stop disappears.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah I have to agree with some the users . If the mc is a rapist, I don't think I am going to be playing it. I don't even care how good the renders or animations are. If the developer wants the game to survive in the long run, I would suggest changing the story.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Be a bit weird considering you'll never see her again. How would you know she was pregnant?
You probably wouldn't see her again, but there could be dialogue about it before and after the MC cums in her. Also, regardless of the pregnancy angle, I've always personally found cumming outside the body to be distasteful, so regardless of which orifice the MC is fucking I'd like the option for him to cum inside it.

That said, I really liked the game overall and the direction where it appears to be headed, so much in fact that I signed up to be a patron, which is very rare for me.

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I'm glad you liked the game as a whole.

About the video interruptions I agree, it ruins the immersion effect. I'll try to solve this in future releases.

As for the plot, I plan to do a big story arc for the mс. There will be new characters and related events.

Reactions: aulito

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Unofficial Android port of Dirty Game v0.1b + Compressed

DOWNLOAD
- Zippyshare

Update: fix language

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes