3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Like a lot of people I mainly play the love route with Emily and seeing the blackmail route so far ahead of the love route is kinda a kick in the teeth. It also doesn't help that Emily is super sweet and blackmailing her makes you feel like shit. If she was a bitch, the blackmail route would be easy and feel less rapey and this coming from a guy with blackmail and rape as a fetish.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
This update was weird, it weird'ed me out so hard, mostly because of the Dev meeting... it was so weird it completely killed my interest in this game.
Before this update I played the game and tried few ways and I could somehow play but now I wanna scratch my eyes out by using one of the cats that are around the house... seriously now I cannot stand the game and the over 3GB of data for so little content is just making it worse..
Sorry I don't wanna be so negative but I am mostly dead inside and I always try to force myself to look on the bright side of things but in this situation and this game I just feel even more empty...
Have a nice day and Happy new year. I'm out forever from this thread
CheeRz :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well it was certeinly a nice Christmas episode, that wasn't really connected to the rest of the game. I don't know why, but I find it funny that the dev. just doesn't care and put all the weird stuff into the game :LOL:

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
just go make your homework dude:

just for example APPLE MAC OS made once they reached 10.0 the following versions as 10.1, 10.2 ..... and for now they got 10.13
(10.1)
(10.13)

and believe me: Apple knows more about versionning as you my dude
I don't know what Apple knows about versioning, but historically a 10.9 (for example) wasn't supposed to be followed by a 10.10, and for a very good reason: listing the files of a directory sorting them on names was supposed to give you a quick way to sort versions, which couldn't happen with this versioning (a 10.10 resulted "before" of a 10.2, 10.3... 10.9).

Quite simply, if you were keeping to fix stuff, you weren't supposed to release a 10.9, but a 10.x.9.
10.9 was "reserved" for "we are close to 11.0, dudes!"

Anyway, about the game, I still find refreshing the general "silly" mood, but I'm not a big fan of xmas updates generally, and this one makes no exception.
Still a fan of this game, anyway.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Hey dev could you give us players the option to Kill Dave(the son) with different situation (could be comical) ....like falling down the stairs or MC going assassin on his ass...

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Nothing quite like some humour and in jokes to round off the Dirty Pool story in this update. :):coffee:

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
after 2 coffees some yogas lessons and 4 hours in jagusi and still i dont get what the devs try to do in this version but to be fair i like the Dev meeting make me laugh but

Reactions: MrCrow

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Killing Dave would most probably be much over the top. I doubt any family member would be in the mood for any sexual pleasure for a long time. But maybe he could be send away to live with his dad. That guy is still alive somewhere, isn't he?

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Like a lot of people I mainly play the love route with Emily and seeing the blackmail route so far ahead of the love route is kinda a kick in the teeth. It also doesn't help that Emily is super sweet and blackmailing her makes you feel like shit. If she was a bitch, the blackmail route would be easy and feel less rapey and this coming from a guy with blackmail and rape as a fetish.
It's kind of a no-win scenario when you do a "nice guy" route. The weird puritan commune who loves slow routes would complain that it's not "realistic" that they kissed so quickly and call her a fucking slut for doing so. The kiss would have to come 30 updates from now to appease them. Somehow, they think these things go indefinitely but the reality is that most of these games never go on that long, most are never completed.

Reactions: queeg500

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How to unlock top right scene in last page of gallery?
It's on the Emily love path, extended groping.

The Dave hate is weird, he doesn't seem old enough to get it up so I don't see the threat. It's pretty obvious he and Emily are the MC's children.

Reactions: Argon89

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I am happy with frequency and size of updates = considering how many patrons he has, I am sure if there are much more the size and frequency would be more too. (I dont know if he/she has lost alot of patrons or not)
Seeing that meme in 3D form was funny.
As for sex scenes complaint. I think He may should try 'not to use the time he has to animate' , those videos take long I imagine and its better to do more scenes instead. He could revisit later after its finished and animate if dev wants.

Wit is underrated. This game has so much of it. I almost have more fun playing the game-over branches because they make me laugh. Almost :)
Yeah I really enjoy the dialogue or the weird offbranch things he does, like in the start you can take an axe to the bathroom door and axe emily.
Any new scene with the sister (mother of the niece) ?
Yeah the christmas special scene with Nicole (you fuck that hottie)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys. how can i save this game on my account? i will download this, but not today. but i may forgot this game. any thing that helps

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes