3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
He said he was going to make another game and get the funds to finish this game. Honestly though, I doubt he's coming back to this game soon if at all.
Ah okay, I was out for quite some time and now came back to saw it's on hold. And yeah, once games gets on hold they usually don't come back.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, I think My Best Deal is a better game with a better premise, cuz the story is a bit weird in this one. That said, this one has a lot of the more "extreme" stuff which hit niches.... which is also odd considering the other game has magic which could enter those extreme in a less nonsensical way.

Reactions: RustyRug

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Honestly, I think My Best Deal is a better game with a better premise, cuz the story is a bit weird in this one. That said, this one has a lot of the more "extreme" stuff which hit niches.... which is also odd considering the other game has magic which could enter those extreme in a less nonsensical way.
Objectively it is better, but not for certain ppl like me I like the rapey aspect of this one :(.

Reactions: kifon

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Objectively it is better, but not for certain ppl like me I like the rapey aspect of this one :(.
Yea I like the fact that this game goes towards a lot of extremes, but if you really look at it, My Best Deal does allow for that, with it's premise, and much more sensibly. I can't get over the mc going in and taking a picture, and basically going, "You're my bitch, now!" It's almost as bad as Personal Assistant's corruption path.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Yea I like the fact that this game goes towards a lot of extremes, but if you really look at it, My Best Deal does allow for that, with it's premise, and much more sensibly. I can't get over the mc going in and taking a picture, and basically going, "You're my bitch, now!" It's almost as bad as Personal Assistant's corruption path.
Wasn't aware of that guess i'll try it, though I'm sure it won't be as hardcore as this one

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wasn't aware of that guess i'll try it, though I'm sure it won't be as hardcore as this one
I should point out cuz its a bit ambiguous the way I stated that. The latter part of my paragraph is about this game. But My Best Deal mc has manipulation abilities, which is why I think it has a better premise to go into the extremes. It hasn't gone too far with it yet tho, not even sure if the creator will, but the base of the game can easily lead that way without it being out of place.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I should point out cuz its a bit ambiguous the way I stated that. The latter part of my paragraph is about this game. But My Best Deal mc has manipulation abilities, which is why I think it has a better premise to go into the extremes. It hasn't gone too far with it yet tho, not even sure if the creator will, but the base of the game can easily lead that way without it being out of place.
Yeah it's too softcore for me and has alot of tropes I hate like milf and mind control, thx for the advice btw

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
In this BEST GAME EVER
Ohhhhh THAT is the Best game Ever! Dude! If you've known how long I was searching for it.
I will have downloaded it in NO TIME to finally get my Hands on the best game ever.

How could I have overseen it in the last years. Would have saved me a lot of time.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
He said he was going to make another game and get the funds to finish this game. Honestly though, I doubt he's coming back to this game soon if at all.
No. No. What He said was ''Make His new game a success and then He will come back to this game''
But now i'm wondering about what You just said. He's going to make another game and get funds to finish this one?? Where did He get funds to start with new game at first then? If he had funds He could have just finished this game and gotten more funds for new game. If He was so penniless then how come He magically started with new?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Pure genious. And the scene where you piss in her mouth and she starts crying <3 U+1F346 U+270A U+1F4A6
wait, wut... i think i need to check this... i don't remember it.
wish he would finish this game first :(
I think someone said somewhere, the other game is gonna help make this game or fund this game or something...

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes