• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I'm glad for your excellent memory, but care to share any proof of that?
johnelros, if two years ago, I knew that proof would be required, then, of course, I would have kept it. In the end, each of us can stand by his own opinion.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
johnelros, if two years ago, I knew that proof would be required, then, of course, I would have kept it. In the end, each of us can stand by his own opinion.
Well, my opinion is based on facts:

Guys, we have some extremely important news for your today. Let's not beat around the bush and get to it!
Since DP has so many different paths and branches to follow which means that we spend a lot of resources to make an update, including computing resources and man hours, we decided to put DP on pause till Autumn. (Probably till September)! But that doesn't mean that the project is dead, no, don't even think about it. Right now we're working on a new linear game in DP universe (it means that all the characters currently present in DP will be present in that game as well in one way or another). Naturally, our dear patrons won't lose any bonuses. As a matter of fact, we're planning to rework the reward system and some current goals . As for our fans who have been with us from the start and helped the project in any way they could, for them we will make an attached message in the main menu, special thanks section and a private "Panteon" with unique and hot pics in it. Besides, to show you that we're working hard to deliver new content for you, we will keep posting news about development process a few times a week (at the moment we have 3 female characters ready out of 5 planned in 1 version). In addition to all that, we will update our patreon page as well, we aim to make it more user-friendly. I want to conclude this post with the ~ release date: New game in a DP universe will be released in July!
sent you a message.

Hi! bro)No, Dirty Pool is currently on hold because it requires an enormous amount of computing power, that we can't afford at this point (a few parallel evolving arcs and their visualisation). However, DP will be finished sooner or later. Right now we're focused on our game My best deal and the decisive factor in how soon we're going to back to DP will be the success or not of our new game.
Same stuff already see hundred of times with other " developers"... Sorry that people is not able to learn from other experiences ....

We noticed that a lot of you are disappointed with our decision to put Dirty Pool on hold. We understand that you feel angry and disappointed because the game you liked won't get any updates in the near future. You're worried that we will abandon that game for good, just like it happened to so many other games. Unfortunately, we've faced some difficulties that prevented us from making new updates for Dirty Pool. However, we still plan to finish it in the future. Just give our new game a chance and tell us what you honestly think about it in the comments section. Your opinion will help us improve both MBD and DP once we return to work on it. We wish to make your gaming experience more fun and diverse. We would also like to express our gratitude to those who financially support us and to those who have stuck with us while we were developing our new game. It'd have been a lot harder if it weren't for all of you. Thank you!
And yours?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
I have already said that if the author has decided to revive a closed game, then he has the right to do so. Apparently, the lack of finances forces us to reconsider previous decisions.
I see. Simple facts and logic seem to be too hard for some people. As well as ability to read only 20 last pages of a thread. Further discussion is pointless, I suppose.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I see. Simple facts and logic seem to be too hard for some people. As well as ability to read only 20 last pages of a thread. Further discussion is pointless, I suppose.
johnelros, facts and logic? It seems that you and I have a different understanding of the meaning of these words. Let's try it on our fingers. The author quit the game two years ago. A fact? Fact! And over the years, he didn't even think about her. The author started a new project completely switching to it. A fact? Fact! And now he suddenly remembered about the abandoned game, and you say: Boy, you're handsome!
johnelros, if your wife left you, and lived with another man for two years, and came back two years later, as if she hadn't left, you would also say to her: Hi honey, you're good!?
You don't have to answer, it won't upset me.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
This game has the most brutal and comprehensive rape path I had seen on this site, an it doesn't even have a rape tag.

Brilliant.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So has this been officially abandoned by the dev, or just F95 marking it as such?
officially, might get revived if dev finds passion to update this but a lot work since nearly every choice creates 2 branches so update needs to work with all branches.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Abandoned it was going to be a really good game why game that got great ideas die fast like love and submission and other like Never back down and blackmailing the family

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Abandoned it was going to be a really good game why game that got great ideas die fast like love and submission and other like Never back down and blackmailing the family
let's not abandon hope fully yet.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Perot King said they do not have enough resources to continue developing both games at the same time since he only has one artist doing renders for both games. "My Best Deal" is currently getting the love and even then they can only get small updates every two months. He needs to complete MBD and/or get another artist on his team. For now "Dirty Pool" is on hold until they complete MBD. It is not abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes