VN Ren'Py Completed Dirty Texts - New Intern [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Melissa's secret was a fantastic short game. I look forward to finding time to try this one. I think this whole "dirty texts" concept has nothing but potential going for it. I wouldn't mind the format being replicated. Takes way fewer renders, way less potential for bugs, etc.

It does, however, require a truly good writer. While a lot of games can get away with a bit of engrish or awkward, unnatural dialogue so long as the basic scenario is hot and the renders are really good, this format lives and dies by the writing. Thankfully, Royalcandy seems to have a talent.

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
Melissa's secret was a fantastic short game. I look forward to finding time to try this one. I think this whole "dirty texts" concept has nothing but potential going for it. I wouldn't mind the format being replicated. Takes way fewer renders, way less potential for bugs, etc.

It does, however, require a truly good writer. While a lot of games can get away with a bit of engrish or awkward, unnatural dialogue so long as the basic scenario is hot and the renders are really good, this format lives and dies by the writing. Thankfully, Royalcandy seems to have a talent.
i wonder how Ai can help with this

Fuffa69

Apr 11, 2018
I think the sites needs a "Sexting" Tag. There are more games now that use this trope or that have sexting themes added into more traditional gameplay styles. Pls add a "Sexting" tag

TBM92

Feb 17, 2019
Perfect game. Completed it. However the the fact that the entire game is text only is fucking annoying. Had to mute that annoying text sound.

Ending 1, she works as an intern, uses it as a stepping stone = mix of Creep / Love choices (don't go for some overtly Creepy choices)
Ending 2, reports you to HR and you lose your job = majorly Creep choices
Ending 3, comes to your apartment to hook up in a sexy outfit = all Lust choices
Ending 4, gets married = all Love choices
Tried ending one and just got 4 again. It was 10:4 love and creep choices. What's the best score to get?

Rokugan

Aug 28, 2017
For ending 1 you need love to be a 7 and creep a 6. But make sure that you don't use creep 4 or 5 times in a row, or you'll end up with ending 2 again.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I got the love ending. I love the references throughout. Especially the Princess Bride ones. This one and the Melissa one are both good. The other one, I already forgot the title, was not so good, IMO.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I got the love ending. I love the references throughout. Especially the Princess Bride ones. This one and the Melissa one are both good. The other one, I already forgot the title, was not so good, IMO.
Awesome to hear that many of you enjoyed the writing!

Reactions: blaqkthespian
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes