-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
A flavorless isekai/harem story. Most of the girl only have 4 cg : the profile one, the first sex 'scene', and the 2nd who is apparently good enough for all the others after and the end game. Still there is some hidden event, but not so much.

So what is remaining is the gameplay, but...

The difficulty is ridiculous... Just add sp + att or sp + int every lvl and you are good to finish this game really fast.
For the last boss : just chain attack with the best alchemist skill and you don't gonna loose even 1 hp against... Well, maybe without thoses tricks the game is quite balanced. Idk ^^.
When your finsh it for the first time : you get access to some New game + options, to make things even easier...

Still I suppose you can put yourself some handicaps, here some idea (you can include some variation like no new game + bonus to make it more challenging, or just cumulate some of them) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope all of thoses are doable. If you want to complete the game at 100% without cheat etc it should make things more entertaining :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LemonWet

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Alibi's final game.
Alibi+ Circle for witch island etc is terminated.

Wonder will there ever be a comeback.

rayeng02

May 19, 2017
im not liying.........yesterday i was just wondering what happened to this circle since it had been a while since they released something, i mean they have very grindy and shitty games but the animation and cg are top of the game............ glad to check they are alive

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah but 180 days is plenty. You can finish the game with a bunch of girls maxed out with 100+ days remaining easily.
Yep. Just a CG with a vague "you spent an amazing night" narration (there's a couple exceptions but nothing major). Even the endings are just a few sentences. Disappointing. This is obviously a title relying entirely on its art to sell.
Welp, time to uninstall a game, seriously if it's just the images i have google for that.

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
i need help i get this error
D3DX9_43.dll
i go in get this file replace and still get same error

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
anyone know how to recruit mint?? she always refuse when i invite her from the church
You can only recruit her if you don't recruit anyone else from the Church and wait until Liz appears. Normally Christina tells you Lawrence feels uneasy and then you go see him and he tells you his problems but if you haven't recruited anyone nobody will tell you anything and the events will go in a different direction.

Of course this means you can't have Lawrence, Christina and Linda if you have Mint.

Burr

Apr 11, 2018
Of course this means you can't have Lawrence, Christina and Linda if you have Mint.
Well, this is not completely true. If you hire the paladin(Linda), but do not hire neither Lawrence nor Christina - Linda will resist an attack and come to you, asking for help (there's a related image in the gallery). This leads to the battle with Lawrence, which results in Mint joining. Basically, there two possible outcomes - prevent Lawrence corruption (can use Church services) or not (Mint joins)

Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Well, this is not completely true. If you hire the paladin(Linda), but do not hire neither Lawrence nor Christina - Linda will resist an attack and come to you, asking for help (there's a related image in the gallery). This leads to the battle with Lawrence, which results in Mint joining. Basically, there two possible outcomes - prevent Lawrence corruption (can use Church services) or not (Mint joins)
Oh I didn't know. I assume this is also the requirement to get Linda's ending?

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes