120 Conona
111 last chance to recruit church members
110 last chance to for succubus battle
109 no more church services if succubus battle didn't happen

Last edited:
Reactions: Solak and Burr

FreyjaStartFish

Feb 12, 2017
In case anyone would like a cheat table to use with cheat engine, here is one to possibly use (Only works if the game's value are static, otherwise you will have to do the search procedure yourself and find each value manually). This Cheat table includes value modifiers for:
-Gold
-Faith
-Days left
-Friend Tickets
-Items that upgrade stats
-Few equipments; Dmg multiplier amulet and Exp multiplier amulet
-Level up Points (With active hotkeys; click "1" on keyboard while leveling to set up 7 level up points, and "2" to set 0 level up points and skip leveling)
-Customizable 2nd unit slot (You can drag and drop other units to the second slot below the Hero unit to edit them as well). This includes variables for:
. Character ID (Name/Portrait/Sprite)
. Character Class (Saber, Lancer, Etc.)
. Status (Attack, defense, agility, intelligence, luck, Max HP, Max SP)
. Experience (How much experience is need and how the unit current has in the current level)
. Skills slots (Includes the Personal Skill slots as well)

For ID purposes, i am also indexing a .txt file including the ID codes for the characters, classes, and skills (including personal ones). I hope you enjoy.
View attachment DxG CE CT.zip

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
All right I've spent too much time trying by myself...

- I'm missing CG 34 - 35 - 36 - 85. I really don't know how to get them.
- I've used freyjadour's script to unlock Rinshang's CG + Ending but I've never once met her in the game otherwise. I don't know how to unlock her.
- I've also never encountered Mira (both Mina and Desura can be found in the Frozen Cave), only recruited her with a ticket. It may have played a hand in me being unable to H her or get her ending? Even though I viewed her event in the Plains (where they talk about meat and the online hunter game she was playing) and she's at max hearts.

Can anyone help?

Seynim

Nov 19, 2017
All right I've spent too much time trying by myself...

- I'm missing CG 34 - 35 - 36 - 85. I really don't know how to get them.
- I've used freyjadour's script to unlock Rinshang's CG + Ending but I've never once met her in the game otherwise. I don't know how to unlock her.
- I've also never encountered Mira (both Mina and Desura can be found in the Frozen Cave), only recruited her with a ticket. It may have played a hand in me being unable to H her or get her ending? Even though I viewed her event in the Plains (where they talk about meat and the online hunter game she was playing) and she's at max hearts.

Can anyone help?
85 is liz cg for that you need to take lawrence christina and linda from church before day 110 than when christina tells you there is something going on with lawrence follow the event after that cg pops out at the devil castle or flaming hell ı'm not sure which one but probably devil castle. I'get the rinshang at the day 70 but I'm not sure about the prerequites. I'dont know about the 34-35-36 too ı tried everything that comes to my mind for it but still could'nt find it if someone knows it please tell or I'm going to throw the pc out of the window.

Reactions: Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
85 is liz cg for that you need to take lawrence christina and linda from church before day 110 than when christina tells you there is something going on with lawrence follow the event after that cg pops out at the devil castle or flaming hell ı'm not sure which one but probably devil castle. I'get the rinshang at the day 70 but I'm not sure about the prerequites. I'dont know about the 34-35-36 too ı tried everything that comes to my mind for it but still could'nt find it if someone knows it please tell or I'm going to throw the pc out of the window.
Huh, odd. I already recruited all 3 of them at once, saw the event with Christina... but the only event that appeared was in the streets, not anywhere else. Did you clear the place when you got the event? Or was it left untouched yet? Thanks for your reply regardless btw!

Edit: forgot! 34-35 are likely the 2 Mira HCG, 36 her ending CG. I just don't know how to H her.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
concept is great, art is good, but the gameplay is gets boring real fast. theres not much to do and the game just feels hollow and half assed. for one theres not much to do and nothing feels "unique", also they doesnt even explain the what the stats do. i rather have less heroine but with more expanded story.
quality > quantity
honestly i rather play evenicle, rance, or even eiyuu senki if i want harem fantasy

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
condition to get Rinshang-chan to appear on day 130 you must recruit at least once on the street before day 130. now i have completed unlocked all events, cg and extra nice game thx for sharing.

Last edited:

FapyJOE

Apr 6, 2018
try check on the system folder in the game folder it should look like in the picture if any missing the game will keep crashing on start up.
tried it and replaced my file tho now in start up it goes black screen then not responding then crashed
sad dont know whats the problem here

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
tried it and replaced my file tho now in start up it goes black screen then not responding then crashed
sad dont know whats the problem here
sometimes it may cause by missing Microsoft Visual C++ Packages to get error for most of the games and your graphic driver try up to date it from ur graphic driver or from microsoft, for me i was DL it from the GitHub something called MSVCP for windows long ago.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
anyone have a full gallery? i played through the game once and only got like 1/3 of the gallery... and this game is quite long so.... anyone
? good game tho

Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible to recruit all girls in one playthrough?
New question: How do I edit my game file? What is needed to edit the game save file?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes