Discord Server for artists and developers. (and Daz stuff)

damdambam

Apr 13, 2018
Have read about it on a daz forum. Would love to join.
Can share you my work privately if you want. Sorry for being on dummy account right now ^^
Looking forward to invite! See ya!

Last edited:

Pixel Leak

Mar 21, 2018
Hi there, can I join the horny devs army? Sorry, I mean, the discord channel :p

I'm codding my own VN game engine, and using Daz Studio for my images (I'm struggling with this last part)

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I want in too if there's a room for me !
Have read about it on a daz forum. Would love to join.
Can share you my work privately if you want. Sorry for being on dummy account right now ^^
Looking forward to invite! See ya!

I've heard about dev hub in discord channel. Could I join?
Hi there, can I join the horny devs army? Sorry, I mean, the discord channel :p

I'm codding my own VN game engine, and using Daz Studio for my images (I'm struggling with this last part)
i wanna join :(
See update. Just pm m a request with something youve been working on. Could be art, writing, or any kind of original work. Just so it shows you are serious.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I would like to join if it is still possible.
I am a developer and also passionate about 3D. I use Daz but also C4D, PoserPro or Marvelous.
I started Renpy only a few months ago, but my experience as a programmer allowed me to quickly understand how it works. See my MOD for SuperPowered, link in my signature.

Thanks

xechio

Aug 12, 2017
I have been working on a storyline for a while now, not writing the story per se but putting my ideas on paper and trying to establish a chain of events.

I always held back because I didn't have the programming skill or art skill to ever make a game but I think I'm gonna start writing and join the server and learn from there.

I did consider hiring artists or programmers for profit share but it's not so easy to do as a pretty much unknown writer.

Well, I think I'm just saying thanks for the server! Once I have some stuff to show I'll hit you up!

Jsoul

Aug 3, 2017
Soooo....is there an invitation process... I've been doing 3d for about 5 years with zBrush, maya, Unreal, but i've always liked Daz and lately i've been doing a lot of it and would like to join and see what other fellow people are up to! :)

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
hello, sorry for just popping up now.
is there still slot available?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017