zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
if anything the eng release will come out wedsnday or so

also, the update was not too good, but also not too bad.
i expected some extra scenes

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know, it seemed very lazy to me, only sex with liza, it begins to be a bit repetitive, you couldn't have received any sexual favor from lidia for helping her

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Spoiler: I'm a little disappointed for the new update because we barely got anything new.
We had some sex scenes with the blonde milf that we already had sex with her before so it's not a new thing just some new angles.
We got Debra show her boobs through key hole. we already saw her naked before:HideThePain:
And we got a little underwear scene for the bakery girl.
I missed anything or something? I think it was such a short and easy to complete day. Let me know about you opinions bruh:Kappa:

Dec 12, 2020
Spoiler: I'm a little disappointed for the new update because we barely got anything new.
We had some sex scenes with the blonde milf that we already had sex with her before so it's not a new thing just some new angles.
We got Debra show her boobs through key hole. we already saw her naked before:HideThePain:
And we got a little underwear scene for the bakery girl.
I missed anything or something? I think it was such a short and easy to complete day. Let me know about you opinions bruh:Kappa:
the reason it was so short was because of the extended sex scene with the stripper.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes