Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I feel like this game has never been playtested by anybody. Got the day 14 update from here and i cant for the life of me figure out what im supposed to do with the dog. The list says "bring it home", so i did, but the damn mutt is in my inventory, and the old hag is nowhere to be found (she was supposed to be in the garden, but isnt, while her room is locked). What do i do? Any walkthrough for that?

Dec 12, 2020
I feel like this game has never been playtested by anybody. Got the day 14 update from here and i cant for the life of me figure out what im supposed to do with the dog. The list says "bring it home", so i did, but the damn mutt is in my inventory, and the old hag is nowhere to be found (she was supposed to be in the garden, but isnt, while her room is locked). What do i do? Any walkthrough for that?
you got a bug bruh, you might have to restart

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
so there won't be any new scenes with grandmother? Have Inusen posted the plan for the next updates? that would be great to know what to expect in next months
That's the thing no one knows what's going to happen to the grandma she still asks the MC for sex and the MC runs away from it, aside from that the new update day 15 is going to be focused on Debra.

Reactions: Markbestmark

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
That's the thing no one knows what's going to happen to the grandma she still asks the MC for sex and the MC runs away from it, aside from that the new update day 15 is going to be focused on Debra.
Yeah I know that next update will be about Debra, I do not expect that there will be a sex scene with her( by the way, for me, she is gorgeous and the best milf in such 2d games), but her mom is hot too, and way more open minded if you know what i mean =D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah I know that next update will be about Debra, I do not expect that there will be a sex scene with her( by the way, for me, she is gorgeous and the best milf in such 2d games), but her mom is hot too, and way more open minded if you know what i mean =D
Yeah I know but if the creator keeps the joke of denying her sex, she's gonna become old news

Reactions: Markbestmark
2.50 star(s) 38 Votes