• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 29, 2017
Of course, I understand everything, but in 2 months to release an update without content for 5-10 minutes of gameplay, this is too much, the game looks like a cash cow for Patreon. :unsure:(n)

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I really enjoy the game, it just sucks having to wait for so long and to not have any actual scenes yet. The characters are definitely hotter then in milftoon drama, so I am happy to see that he is going with the curvier girls

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Nice looking games but please, tell me if I missed it, but IMO this thread needs per-game tags. Really disappointing to go into one and find out it doesn't at all have what I'm hoping for.

Reactions: Ale69

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Stargazer_1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sexyegg
Yeah, Debra is hard to get but at day 5 we will see some kind of action I hope. I am happy you find characters good.

Kakelot
I make Monthly update! I opened my patreon 6 months ago and Updated 9 versions of games. There is always more gameplay than 5-10 minutes. The content increases with support of course.
There is no cash cow. i release the game TOTAL free!! ! So noone needs to pay to play it. You get the March update (v20210322) in april 2021.04.23. -one month delay only.
I search really only for support!

Stargazer_1

Jan 7, 2018
Stargazer_1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sexyegg
Yeah, Debra is hard to get but at day 5 we will see some kind of action I hope. I am happy you find characters good.

Kakelot
I make Monthly update! I opened my patreon 6 months ago and Updated 9 versions of games. There is always more gameplay than 5-10 minutes. The content increases with support of course.
There is no cash cow. i release the game TOTAL free!! ! So noone needs to pay to play it. You get the March update (v20210322) in april 2021.04.23. -one month delay only.
I search really only for support!
the cursor doesnt light up on the fridge, i can't click anything

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Wonderful you opened your own page. It's a great alternative for those sleeping you know who I mean. ;)

I am excited for the day 5 of the Secret House game. :love::love::love::love:

I hope there is at least some oral sex and I hope I see no masturbation. :)

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
You're exaggerating bro.
No, it's really quite terrible. It's beyond having zero eroticism, it's more like reading a machine translation of a Japanese game. It's the bare minimum to gleam meaning. I have no idea what the quality of the writing is - which I'd much rather focus a criticism on - because the English literacy level is so poor.

Also the dev helicoptering the thread like a vulture to give a whine after every comment that isn't glowing praise is pretty creepy, so I'm guessing I shouldn't expect any improvement. I'll check back in for an art dump in a year or two. My sincere best wishes on your solo career.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I am waiting forever for the woman to clean near the warehouse to ask for the bedsheets. Can I trigger it somehow?

Last edited:

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I finally got past that part and now an event happened during me programming the tv and nothing is clickable anymore. I give up.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes