D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Are there sex scenes? If so, could someone donate me the save game for these scenes?
Not wanting to offend, but taking a look, I didn't like the female character very much, but depending on the sex scenes, I can take a chance and try to play.
Thankful if anyone can donate.
Go on Xvideos and search for Discreen Vision. I update all sex scenes there.

Reactions: Jansen

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
Art is beautiful but some of the games feel rather vague at the moment. No offense but a lot of them could really do with a better translation, as some of the conversations in them aren't quite intelligible. This would also clear up any gameplay misunderstands that might occur (It took me a few moments to realize the game overs in the Secret of the House were because of the dog returning to the room to rip up the paper).

Looking forward to the progress though! Like I said, the art is great.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I would like to thank for all negative comments! It seems negative advertisement is a good advertisement.
I get 7 X more patrons every day than ususally! :) Keep up the commenting! Show the game to firends and forums if you like, just talk about it!
I try my best, too to get better and better!

Nunca he recibido tanto amor como el que he recibido de los fans de habla hispana. Esto es algo especial. A muchas personas les gusta mucho Debra. ¡Me alegro! ¡Espero que también podamos traducir el juego al español más tarde! ¡Gracias!

Ich danke für die Unterstützung von deutschsprachige Leute! Deutsch ist meine Lieblingssprache und ich hoffe, ich kann meine Spiele eines tages übersetzen. Ich habe Anne mit den roten Haaren auf DVD gekauft! Deutsche synchronisation ist die beste! Hab eine gute zeit mit spielen!

Kedves Magyar Társaim! Kitartást és jó egészséget kívánok mindenkinek! Vigyázzatok magatokra, vigyázzatok egymásra! Remélem nemsokára alkalmam lesz magyarul is kiadni a játékokat és találkozhatunk személyesen egy rendezvényen! Köszönöm a támogatást!

hajigazít sexy 2.jpg
Thank you!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 40 Votes