Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
anyone has a save right at the end of day 25? i did all of it. but when debra tells to the mc study after getting bombed in the kitchen, i can't click in the book on my room to finish the day.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
anyone has a save right at the end of day 25? i did all of it. but when debra tells to the mc study after getting bombed in the kitchen, i can't click in the book on my room to finish the day.
Same as me until I plant carrots or whatever in 1st garden, also before bed click on book in inventory

Last edited:

Hx-01

Mar 2, 2023
I just started this last night and can tell it aint for me. I love the art, but good lord why would the devs think this kind of "gameplay" was anything remotely fun? Is the point to actually be frustrating?

At first I was playing without a guide (because a guide should be there as a last resort, which ofc, I HAD to use), completing the tasks as stated in the questlog or whatever. Then I got a GAME OVER while programming the TV for no reason?? Apparently I hadn't studied enough math, history, and whatever else I needed to program a TV? Maybe it was because I didn't make the sandwich right? I guess I should've expected it, the other milftoon game was just as frustrating.

I know I'm malding here, but ffs you're making GAMES! Challenging is one thing, but having to follow a precise roadmap of absolutely monotonous, mundaine actions just to get a hint of tit or something is boring and annoying. Go play a sanbox game or another point-and-click, they don't have to be utter drudgery. Also, I realize the english must be google translation or something because it his horrendous, human beings dont talk like that.

• Haha
Reactions: spl00sh321

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I finally tried the House game smh. The dev really loves some got damn sloppy seconds fetish. Got me sucking a nipple when another man slob was literally on it. Also the stripper with the sloppy seconds. I'll see if its more, if the art wasn't nice I would drop it.

Dropped it the best looking girl you got to use a damn condom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ntrsugar and Noce

hwastek

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone create a gallery of these games and update it from time to time?
I've played it so much and every now and then I have to start over again, I'm bored with it and it's a nice game.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I've played it so much and every now and then I have to start over again, I'm bored with it and it's a nice game.
The links are in this forum just start looking

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I REALLE WOULD LOVE TO PUT THIS LINK ON FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE DON'T ASK EVERYTIME:

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.0:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:

Give a check especially to edit pics gallery cause we are updating such a hot stuff actually better then discreen work XD, the artist made a story of debra fucked by the black guy on the game , and also original outfit

editcover.png

Kay_z

Mar 24, 2024
Stuck on the getting the bananas for the gorilla part. Lydia sits behind the counter instead of doing something. Visited the cop and all. I even followed the walkthrough step by step, but still nothing. Is there anything I missed? Screenshot_20240606_032705.jpg

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes