Sekurity

Mar 28, 2021
Stuck on the getting the bananas for the gorilla part. Lydia sits behind the counter instead of doing something. Visited the cop and all. I even followed the walkthrough step by step, but still nothing. Is there anything I missed? View attachment 3708683
You need to go to the labyrinth and interact with the gorilla. Inspect and choose all three options. Then you can go to the pastry shop and Lidia will be by the tables making her cake, with the banana next to her.

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I have a question because I heard that if you buy a patreon for this game, you get access to the game that contains additional scenes.

Is this true?? and wich patreon level of a subscription do you have to use to get this version?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hello, I have a question because I heard that if you buy a patreon for this game, you get access to the game that contains additional scenes.

Is this true?? and wich patreon level of a subscription do you have to use to get this version?
You're better off looking at the gallery and saving those $20 bucks

Atomth789

Jul 22, 2017
You need to go to the labyrinth and interact with the gorilla. Inspect and choose all three options. Then you can go to the pastry shop and Lidia will be by the tables making her cake, with the banana next to her.
I was trying but not happening?

Niboowin

Jun 30, 2019
anyone has a save right at the end of day 25? i did all of it. but when debra tells to the mc study after getting bombed in the kitchen, i can't click in the book on my room to finish the day.
Please tell me that you've found a fix for it? Same problem here.

justweebs

Jan 21, 2022
Anyone know bug fix on chapter 2 day 17.....end of the day 17 i just got force close and the started day 17 grandma scene not show

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes