D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Day 4 is almost finished! I will publish it in next month! I also work on If oyu do 5 and will publish it as soon as I finished! Gasmine is also in progress.
For those people who do not like my work: If you think my game is bad, please do not visit here , write your opinion once is enough but I do not come back again and agian. People will only get you are Interested in my games os they can not be so bad... XD
I wont stop make my games and write my stories becasue some say I am a bad game maker. I earn well enough to continue my work and becasue Patrons number grow fast and good I think there are people out there who like my work.
I also noticed you start to trow... on me when I add a free release. I wont stop release free either becasue I like F95 forum community. If someone can not or does not want to support ,can still play my games!
I love free stuff as well! XD

I would like to ask people who like my game to add reviews as well:) Thank you!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Day 4 is almost finished! I will publish it in next month! I also work on If oyu do 5 and will publish it as soon as I finished! Gasmine is also in progress.
For those people who do not like my work: If you think my game is bad, please do not visit here , write your opinion once is enough but I do not come back again and agian. People will only get you are Interested in my games os they can not be so bad... XD
I wont stop make my games and write my stories becasue some say I am a bad game maker. I earn well enough to continue my work and becasue Patrons number grow fast and good I think there are people out there who like my work.
I also noticed you start to trow... on me when I add a free release. I wont stop release free either becasue I like F95 forum community. If someone can not or does not want to support ,can still play my games!
I love free stuff as well! XD

I would like to ask people who like my game to add reviews as well:) Thank you!
The secret of the house Day 3 looking great so far, but would be very nice if you add some way for players to rewatch those H event again (don't know if you already add that system in your game yet but ask just in case). Maybe a small guide for players that didn't want to read dialogues to find hint, beside that it was fun and I can't wait for the next update

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dammit Grandma, you have your grandchild with big cock right beside you yet you flirt and want to have sex with his friend instead? Come on, at least take a look at his dick first before move to that guy

Reactions: Zero919

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hi Discreen, Im trying to become a patron but it wont allow me to. My user Name is Rodney Petey. Its saying that I am blocked for some reason.
The reason Is always that you pledged and deleted your pledge and toke content without any payment. Errors can happen, just let me know!:)
I will unlock you in a few minutes!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
NONE of the games work for me. Every time I'm trying to start one, there is always the same error message: View attachment 1165783
What is your operation system? From waht I can see you have a 32 bit system. I have a 32 bit Xp and I tested , teh game run well.. I look a bit more in..

https://f95zone.to/threads/cant-run-any-renpy-applications.12217/

I found this. I will try to search for a solution. Let me know if anyone knows a trick! So long it seems not only my renpy game would have an error but all renpy games with the -i686 system . Thank you!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes