Blueflagfc

Nov 17, 2019
help me with the sandwich. Every time again and again that I put siices of Paris bu I didn`t. What`s wrong?

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019
If you like to play 2d games with great art I can definitely guarantee, you are not gonna be regretted playing this game.

D

Deleted member 386829

hope the friend finally gets a chance with grandma

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
DrWho8248
You are so out of date with infos i am really wondering why you wrote your comment anyway. ..XD
Also to answer: people like and support 4 kinds of my game. All games get so many content as they are suppported.
I am out of that project and I think you should also know this since jan 31... to come to advertise them is a bit...off...
I started programming and I think i have my own freedom to choose if i want to do it or not and how much time i spend on drawing. Imagine someone tells you an advice to stop painting because you play better on violine, you like painting and will you stop because someone has his opinion?... I think not....

Babadu
dstrong69

XD Sure we will have something for them!

blablubiblub
You went out with Puffy and returned home, this was a small bug, fixed in Day 5 wich is programmed in 40 %:)

Arklm
In post and on first opening post of thread you can read: The Secret of teh house -Day 4 v20210426

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
DrWho8248
You are so out of date with infos i am really wondering why you wrote your comment anyway. ..XD
Also to answer: people like and support 4 kinds of my game. All games get so many content as they are suppported.
I am out of that project and I think you should also know this since jan 31... to come to advertise them is a bit...off...
I started programming and I think i have my own freedom to choose if i want to do it or not and how much time i spend on drawing. Imagine someone tells you an advice to stop painting because you play better on violine, you like painting and will you stop because someone has his opinion?... I think not....

Babadu
dstrong69

XD Sure we will have something for them!

blablubiblub
You went out with Puffy and returned home, this was a small bug, fixed in Day 5 wich is programmed in 40 %:)

Arklm
In post and on first opening post of thread you can read: The Secret of teh house -Day 4 v20210426
Dude I love how you take the time and dedication to read and answer all the things people write in this forum n.n
Keep up the good work! Love your style

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
i can't use my clothes because "the dog is in the room" when the dog's not there, bro, i like the art, but you have a lot to fix.

jhontrue@

Aug 26, 2020
Factotum : I m following the walkthrough and I can't do the point 10 " Go to the other door of floor 4 and talk with Ancika " . The MC said that he don't' visit what did I miss?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
i can't use my clothes because "the dog is in the room" when the dog's not there, bro, i like the art, but you have a lot to fix.
Hello, yeah, games can get buggy:) I allready repaired this error, you made one thing: You did not put down Fifi before you went to sleep on day 2. If you put down Fifi all can go. I try to repair all bugs and this was reported for day 3:) still thanky ou for let me know! Please write the other bugs if you found more!
Also you play the old version, here is the new version with bug fixing! Please keep it a try! + Day 4!

The secret of the house day 4:

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:

Mega#r-pcoSbrUl9s0yPd0r8IgNqy26150JzjTTMoPAuEwME

Key: r-pcoSbrUl9s0yPd0r8IgNqy26150JzjTTMoPAuEwME

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:

Mega#OXqmhhEa8pItGfgepOdCd4xUq8vu-thPcBzAqAQ4xng

Key: OXqmhhEa8pItGfgepOdCd4xUq8vu-thPcBzAqAQ4xng

Mediafire:

Download link for Android:

Mega:

Mega#Ax7Mu2d1bBwZaIqH-tF6b_klNGJfBSsMhbiIR-QMlBs

Key: Ax7Mu2d1bBwZaIqH-tF6b_klNGJfBSsMhbiIR-QMlBs

Mediafire:

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Factotum : I m following the walkthrough and I can't do the point 10 " Go to the other door of floor 4 and talk with Ancika " . The MC said that he don't' visit what did I miss?
Please check this video at 3: 36 minutes. If you have still a problem, let me know:) Thank you!

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes