Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
And proper english grammar and vocabulary to help us understand what the fuck the characters are actually saying.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Support on Patreon so i will have freetime to make patches and new games OUTSide patreon. Patreon does not allow any incest so I can not make there any work either. I simply update my incest stuffs on baraag!Check them!
I hope I get a lot of support and i can reduce commissions and focus on vary the games! I am happy You like my work! I keep working! I keep improving my english also. In last update there where a few typos only. If you can not understand the text, open the Help Note in the invertory! ( There is help always, what to do next ,like" Pick up your bag.- this is clear I guess:)
Thank you!!:love:

getoverhere

Jun 27, 2019
Support on Patreon so i will have freetime to make patches and new games OUTSide patreon. Patreon does not allow any incest so I can not make there any work either. I simply update my incest stuffs on baraag!Check them!
I hope I get a lot of support and i can reduce commissions and focus on vary the games! I am happy You like my work! I keep working! I keep improving my english also. In last update there where a few typos only. If you can not understand the text, open the Help Note in the invertory! ( There is help always, what to do next ,like" Pick up your bag.- this is clear I guess:)
Thank you!!:love:
Hi Discreen Vision,

What is your baraag!'s user? So I can follow you there and also, will the day 5 of the house of the secret be released in public soon? If yes, could you release it now? That would be much appreciated!

Darkbone

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Discreen Vision,

What is your baraag!'s user? So I can follow you there and also, will the day 5 of the house of the secret be released in public soon? If yes, could you release it now? That would be much appreciated!
I think Public release will be 7-10 days later

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes