Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
The update was made on patreon at 2021.05.28- so the game will be public here around 2021.06.28.!
There is still delay on release on f95 forum. This helps my business to work on the games.
Thank you for accepting this!Take care!
Do you have android port on your patreon as well?

BushidoRed

Apr 2, 2020
So I just started "The Secret of the House" and I gotta say man, your art is still top quality. I definitely think you guys need to get someone to go over the text though, I get what some of it is saying but BOY does it come of as MTL or something. Not to talk poorly of someone's skills or anything like that, it just seems like it's being typed by someone who doesn't natively speak English (which I'm assuming is the case). It's really the only complaint I have at the moment, but it makes it really hard to invest in a story oriented experience when the story doesn't make a lot of sense due to how its portrayed. Looking forward to future updates just the same :)

Edit: Okay NOW I've finished it. DEFINITELY needs someone to proof read the dialog, there are TONS of spelling errors and sentences that make no sense at all. As for the story, from what I could understand it seems to have potential and that's a good thing in my book. Gameplay wise there's barely a game at all so far, 90% of the content is coffee sandwiches and the store. I also don't understand why there are timed actions considering there is no clock to state that things are actually taking time. Don't get me wrong, I prefer not having a "time of day" mechanic, but having to wait while he studies, does the dishes, or cleans up dog piss is pretty unnecessary. On the other end of the spectrum the art is as always very high quality, the animations aren't perfect but for an independent team they're definitely passable. I'm making an assumption but I'm guessing more houses will fill into the neighborhood as they become relevant so I don't mind the town being kind of bare for now.

As another aside some of the names are out right bizarre. Beretalan? That's gotta be a different country thing, the closest actual name I could think of (as an English person mind you so this part is entirely perspective based) is Bertrand. If everyone calls David "Puffy" then there's no reason to show "David (Puffy)" in his name box, just show Puffy since so few characters will address him as David. Fred, Debra, and Liza are all fine as names, Grandma really doesn't need (Beretalan's Mother) in parenthesis, you could just give a little exposition to make it known and not leave it every time. The student's names in the class room don't really seem normal but if they stay super minor characters than it's pretty irrelevant, the only other weird one is Zoli, which I'm guessing again is a cultural thing.

TLDR: PLEASE get a proof reader, and have someone go through the dialog to make it make sense within the confines of your vision for the game. Names are pretty strange for some characters. Time mechanic for certain actions is unnecessary. There are more sandwiches and coffee and cleaning piss than actual content.

Looking forward to future updates just the same! I can definitely see potential if some of the core issues are fixed early enough! Thank you for the wonderful art as always :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vimto and PCP20

zdkhjsbdfjsbfksjaa

May 27, 2021
So I just started "The Secret of the House" and I gotta say man, your art is still top quality. I definitely think you guys need to get someone to go over the text though, I get what some of it is saying but BOY does it come of as MTL or something. Not to talk poorly of someone's skills or anything like that, it just seems like it's being typed by someone who doesn't natively speak English (which I'm assuming is the case). It's really the only complaint I have at the moment, but it makes it really hard to invest in a story oriented experience when the story doesn't make a lot of sense due to how its portrayed. Looking forward to future updates just the same :)

Edit: Okay NOW I've finished it. DEFINITELY needs someone to proof read the dialog, there are TONS of spelling errors and sentences that make no sense at all. As for the story, from what I could understand it seems to have potential and that's a good thing in my book. Gameplay wise there's barely a game at all so far, 90% of the content is coffee sandwiches and the store. I also don't understand why there are timed actions considering there is no clock to state that things are actually taking time. Don't get me wrong, I prefer not having a "time of day" mechanic, but having to wait while he studies, does the dishes, or cleans up dog piss is pretty unnecessary. On the other end of the spectrum the art is as always very high quality, the animations aren't perfect but for an independent team they're definitely passable. I'm making an assumption but I'm guessing more houses will fill into the neighborhood as they become relevant so I don't mind the town being kind of bare for now.

As another aside some of the names are out right bizarre. Beretalan? That's gotta be a different country thing, the closest actual name I could think of (as an English person mind you so this part is entirely perspective based) is Bertrand. If everyone calls David "Puffy" then there's no reason to show "David (Puffy)" in his name box, just show Puffy since so few characters will address him as David. Fred, Debra, and Liza are all fine as names, Grandma really doesn't need (Beretalan's Mother) in parenthesis, you could just give a little exposition to make it known and not leave it every time. The student's names in the class room don't really seem normal but if they stay super minor characters than it's pretty irrelevant, the only other weird one is Zoli, which I'm guessing again is a cultural thing.

TLDR: PLEASE get a proof reader, and have someone go through the dialog to make it make sense within the confines of your vision for the game. Names are pretty strange for some characters. Time mechanic for certain actions is unnecessary. There are more sandwiches and coffee and cleaning piss than actual content.

Looking forward to future updates just the same! I can definitely see potential if some of the core issues are fixed early enough! Thank you for the wonderful art as always :)
MF put more effort into writing this than I did in my essay

shizam77

Oct 22, 2016

bro just look at the tits and move on

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Bertalan and Zoli are normal male hungarian names, Svetlana came from Russia and Anna is irish. We use hungarian forint in game. I do not plan to change names. I really like nations and choose names from the nations. I will not change the names. I am not happy to play with dollar only or use english names. It is a bit boring. Not everyone uses native english. I try my best to learn and use programs to make my english better. We did not have so many typos in last versions for sure. Still thank you for your constructive critics and please keep your eyes on the tits XD also why did you delet the comment? It was long but not bad.people are only joking here!

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Bertalan and Zoli are normal male hungarian names, Svetlana came from Russia and Anna is irish. We use hungarian forint in game. I do not plan to change names. I really like nations and choose names from the nations. I will not change the names. I am not happy to play with dollar only or use english names. It is a bit boring. Not everyone uses native english. I try my best to learn and use programs to make my english better. We did not have so many typos in last versions for sure. Still thank you for your constructive critics and please keep your eyes on the tits XD also why did you delet the comment? It was long but not bad.people are only joking here!
Discreet vision please do indian in saree its fucking hot ...

D

Deleted member 3674009

I'm just commenting to say that I just like that the game has inspiration from the country where you live, in fact if you could add more content like that it wouldn't bother me, besides concentrating on the boobs I also learn a little XD

BushidoRed

Apr 2, 2020
I didn't delete it, it still shows up for me O_O. Also the names do make sense if you chose them for a reason and I respect that, you actually just taught me something :) Good luck with studying english! It's honestly a nightmare, I got lucky and it was my native language but its definitely not an easy one to learn.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Dear Team

Do you plan to do incest game in future.your Art is just amazing no where in this platform i witnessed Disney art replicated so amazingly.
Thank you for including diversity in your game as we are from different countries.please it a request kindly include milf from india.you will get lot of popularity beleive me.our dick don't witnessed to connect with brown milfs till now.
Also cudos to Discreet vision that he is punctual regularly updating his games.wishing you a bright future Man.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Dear Team

Do you plan to do incest game in future.your Art is just amazing no where in this platform i witnessed Disney art replicated so amazingly.
Thank you for including diversity in your game as we are from different countries.please it a request kindly include milf from india.you will get lot of popularity beleive me.our dick don't witnessed to connect with brown milfs till now.
Also cudos to Discreet vision that he is punctual regularly updating his games.wishing you a bright future Man.
Thank you. I will in the future.
Please follow rules and do not post unnecessary samples in the future. Here is no place to advertise other artists. Thank you.

Reactions: maxtern

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The new version of The Secret of the house updated on patreon! E4vdZR2WEAEnYyv.jpeg
Day 6 had:

- more new bacgrounds,
-more sexy scenes,
-more animations,
-27 minute gameplay instead of the 15 minutes (Day 5)( fast read and focused gameplay- my messing XD).
- More story progress.

We are at the beginning of developement and game content grows with support:) Support the game if you like or play it free here with a bit of delay! Show the game to your friends, this way we can get more support and make bigger updates! Thank you for your constructive ideas and support!

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes