kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Day 6- The secret of the house game update!

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:Mega#McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Key: McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:Mega#_n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Key: _n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Mediafire:

Download link for Android:

Mega:Mega#92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Key: 92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Mediafire:

Day 6 had:

-MULTY sexy scene! Try out all options!

- more new backgrounds,

-more sexy scenes,

- more characters,

-more animations,

-27 minute gameplay instead of the 15 minutes (Day 5)( fast read and focused gameplay- my messing -stopper XD).

- More story progress.

- more new uniq music

We are at the beginning of development and game content grows with support!

Thank you for your support!
how me buy mop

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
BaasB

I will post my game asap. You ruined the thing " early acess".

I hope you wont be happy anymore to ruin someones work and to have the nice feeling to update someones game first on pirate sites.
I will be first who updates my games from now on again.

I lose "early acess" , the other developers can feel the problem with this, a lot of f95 members can feel the problem and patrons respected this way of business. You are the only one who could not understand early acess option...

I would like to thank all the people who accepted the delayed update so long, you are really kind and I thank you from my heart! Love you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3674009

BaasB

I will post my game asap. You ruined the thing " early acess".

I hope you wont be happy anymore to ruin someones work and to have the nice feeling to update someones game first on pirate sites.
I will be first who updates my games from now on again.

I lose "early acess" , the other developers can feel the problem with this, a lot of f95 members can feel the problem and patrons respected this way of business. You are the only one who could not understand early acess option...

I would like to thank all the people who accepted the delayed update so long, you are really kind and I thank you from my heart! Love you!
There are people who do not respect the work and effort of others. We will continue to support you no matter what =)

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Day 6- The secret of the house game update!

Dowload link for PC:

Mega:Mega#McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Key: McB_-f9KBcz0ljLIECtkAA_2xxdc16Za8LnCzyOw930

Mediafire:

Download link for Mac

Mega:Mega#_n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Key: _n0mVfhwaTMNTlP5WkI4181hKtI2EMTufbKnAAvbkYM

Mediafire:

Download link for Android:

Mega:Mega#92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Key: 92VHgWJR-PGPGatOvwbwU7NYe4z5g4G8epmTkSZvf7k

Mediafire:

Day 6 had:

-MULTY sexy scene! Try out all options!

- more new backgrounds,

-more sexy scenes,

- more characters,

-more animations,

-27 minute gameplay instead of the 15 minutes (Day 5)( fast read and focused gameplay- my messing -stopper XD).

- More story progress.

- more new uniq music

We are at the beginning of development and game content grows with support!

Thank you for your support!
nice update, keep going (y):love:

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
This situation is so weird to me in that we are on a pirate site so a game getting posted early shouldn't matter. However, because the dev is posting the full release after a month, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth if someone does it early. Let's hope this doesn't happen again as even on this pirate site we should still have standards for what should and shouldn't be done.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
This situation is so weird to me in that we are on a pirate site so a game getting posted early shouldn't matter. However, because the dev is posting the full release after a month, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth if someone does it early. Let's hope this doesn't happen again as even on this pirate site we should still have standards for what should and shouldn't be done.
..yeah.. no early acess for patrons. I see a lot of developers who offer early acess and it is a nice thing. I sampled more support in this 2 months than before( when I released game early).. it was a nice setting...never mind.
I am happy you play the game and I hope some of you come and support so I can continue still!:)

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Crying about uploading something earlier on pirate site...again pirate site ffs.
I..I tough of my two puppies who died really bad in pain..i could not help... I just found a photo now you know..and felt sad.. We lose these two puppies in 1,5 month and i toke the power now to write down symptomes. Posted it on my twitter.
But yeah it is bad to get early update as well i wont denie and I am a dissapointed . But it is cool to share game with you early in a way XD I will work harder to get more support without the early acess!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes