Mars-Novel

Aug 17, 2019
Hi,and thank you for the games.
On if you do 4 my leather keeps going down and cant send more worker in the forest , do i miss something???

tg

May 1, 2017
Good game! First time I've played this, so there was 6 days for my first run through. So, good amount.

I like the art. Debra is pretty and obviously a milf. I liked how she brought up her tummy in her fancy dress, but I liked that she accepted the MC's view of it, and didn't proceed to talk more about it. That was a nice touch.

The only real oddity I found was trying to find the rake head. It was only by chance that I clicked on the bushes outside the house. But, what really confuses me, is the reference to a red silk bag. Where is that ever mentioned? I don't remember it being brought up, but it's mentioned in the line before the rake head is found. I have no idea, but maybe I skipped something important somewhere. Or, maybe it's something that needs to be edited out until some new plotline is revealed?

Anyway, I like this story. Easier to play than that other game, and the art is really nice. And, I do like the characters. Great job, Discreen Vision!

Edit: of course, this is just for the House game. I haven't played any others. I'm not sure when I might play them. But, those look pretty good too. I do like the traditional domestic story though, like the one I just played.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Good game! First time I've played this, so there was 6 days for my first run through. So, good amount.

I like the art. Debra is pretty and obviously a milf. I liked how she brought up her tummy in her fancy dress, but I liked that she accepted the MC's view of it, and didn't proceed to talk more about it. That was a nice touch.

The only real oddity I found was trying to find the rake head. It was only by chance that I clicked on the bushes outside the house. But, what really confuses me, is the reference to a red silk bag. Where is that ever mentioned? I don't remember it being brought up, but it's mentioned in the line before the rake head is found. I have no idea, but maybe I skipped something important somewhere. Or, maybe it's something that needs to be edited out until some new plotline is revealed?

Anyway, I like this story. Easier to play than that other game, and the art is really nice. And, I do like the characters. Great job, Discreen Vision!

Edit: of course, this is just for the House game. I haven't played any others. I'm not sure when I might play them. But, those look pretty good too. I do like the traditional domestic story though, like the one I just played.
Yeap, you skipped some scenes in the strip bar. "Mr. Baby" talked about the silk bag Or i made some mistakes by transalte XD I will take a look, but he searches for the same bag between the ruins. Also I am really happy you liked the game so long and I cannot wait to show youall a continuation in the future!

tg

May 1, 2017
Yeap, you skipped some scenes in the strip bar. "Mr. Baby" talked about the silk bag Or i made some mistakes by transalte XD I will take a look, but he searches for the same bag between the ruins. Also I am really happy you liked the game so long and I cannot wait to show youall a continuation in the future!
Yeah, I just played through an earlier save again, just before I head to the strip club, and I do see the reference to the red silk bag. It must have just flown over my head for some reason.

But, playing the bush-searching scene again, the wording isn't bad. Her house is right next to the burned down property, so it makes sense that it might be hidden in the bushes. I don't think there's any need to alter things. Just that, it came as a surprise to me, when it really shouldn't have.

Maybe a few more hints at where that rake head could be would make that part easier though. I was going round and round, checking everywhere, and I didn't realize the bush was clickable, until I'd clicked it by accident. Still, my fault, basically.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The secret of the house game is updated monthly.
Gasmine, If you do and Factotum sample support. I work on those sideprojects as well.
There are tiers for Factotum, if you do, the secret of the house and Gasmine support tiers. We offer combined tiers as well with more extra!
We offer comic pages in hq. , pinups in every 3. Day. We offer option for game polls, help us to decide!
Please read tiers and look around DV patreon site!
Choose the tier you like the most!

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes